March 2017 this and that.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Final verdict on load. Rescheduled for tomorrow morning with extra money. In a way, glad it was rescheduled for tomorrow instead of getting a really late start, providing nothing else goes wrong

Well, now with the extra time I could do that cowboys stadium tour. But, I'm not really in the mood now

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Crazy offer of the day, pick up at 11pm go 180 miles....hmmm no! To much can happen in 11 hours and I miss out on better offers

Lost in Space.
Can't your company pre plan it on you and keep you available for something else short?
I have heard that line before once you're on it ...you're forgotten about

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1/2 dozen cons cleaning the highway. 2 guards with massive shotguns (possibly ammo clips too) drawn guard them.
Gotta love south.
At least someone is making more per mile than we do.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You mean we got *outcheaped" by one of the companies that were on whose owners were saying on EO that they weren't going to haul or contract cheap freight, and pretty much calling anyone/carriers who did scum?

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app
They all do cheap when the circumstances call for it and they will blame it on the customer... meeting their needs ... making expedite great again.... lol

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I own another business with my wife. She was struggling too with lowballers, untill she upped the pricing - problem solved.
I know it can't be done here in Expediting, but week after week, with God's help I have been proven wrong.