March 2017 this and that.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I taped a Tom Jones special from PBS and just turned it on... he's still got the voice and a pretty head of white hair!

Have to admit I do like Tom Jones
Been to 1 outdoor concert when I was a kid with my parents (mom was a huge TJ fan). Mom wanted me to pretend I was sick and miss the concert in hopes the she would get to meet him for having to miss the concert.
She pointed out the building I would be in, it had bars on the windows and looked like a jail, I declined

Mom did get her chance to finally meet him back in his heyday at some small sit down table show. He came up to my parents table singing, wiped the sweat off his face with a handkerchief and gave it to her, along with some pictures.

Although my mom is gone, the handkerchief lives on, I still have it

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I taped a Tom Jones special from PBS and just turned it on... he's still got the voice and a pretty head of white hair!

Been to 1 outdoor concert when I was a kid with my parents (mom was a huge TJ fan). Mom wanted me to pretend I was sick and miss the concert in hopes the she would get to meet him for having to miss the concert.
She pointed out the building I would be in, it had bars on the windows and looked like a jail, I declined

Mom did get her chance to finally meet him back in his heyday at some small sit down table show. He came up to my parents table singing, wiped the sweat off his face with a handkerchief and gave it to her, along with some pictures.

Oh man!❤️

Reactions: RoadTime

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Oh man!❤️

ddc79a28c85af6cbd8317c309cdbb916.jpg

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
She might have paid for a real truck, but by the time it got to fast it changed so many hands that only a cargo van would do it. Such is the expediting life of today.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well folks I'm the proud owner of a 2017 Transit T-350 "ecoblaster" (thanks moot!) getting the cargo area insulated tomorrow and hopefully E-track on Weds! Anyone know a good place to buy etrack in Ne ohio western pa area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk