March 2017 this and that.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Got word on the crappy ford, not as bad as expected turned out it was a cracked wheel, which also wiped out the well studs, so 300 bucks plus 2 new tires I'll be back in business tomorrow evening.

Lost in Space.
Dispatch will be glad to know your working thru the summer now.
Glad the repair shop went somewhat easy on ya.. Tire shop maybe a bit worst.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dispatch will be glad to know your working thru the summer now.
Glad the repair shop went somewhat easy on ya.. Tire shop maybe a bit worst.

I've never cracked a wheel before in my life, but there it was between 3 wheel studs....the noise made me think it was the rear end going bad. The wheel and tire turned out the same price, the wheel studs are $11.00 a piece that's what caught me off guard

Lost in Space.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've never cracked a wheel before in my life, but there it was between 3 wheel studs....the noise made me think it was the rear end going bad. The wheel and tire turned out the same price, the wheel studs are $11.00 a piece that's what caught me off guard

Lost in Space.
He-he...
Those prices would have been 300% more in sprinter. And you would have to wait 3 days until they made a part so that another sprinter driver could deliver it to the dealership at $2 per mile in the windy weather.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

Lost in Space.
It is hard to crack a wheel, unless you are driving in Michigan. Or, maybe you were working with the "mash" and thought you were driving the Vette!

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: brokcanadian