March 2010 Location

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We dropped off this afternoon in Windsor, CT. Now sitting at the service plaza on south bound I95 near Milford. Have a load for tomorrow picking up in NYC and headed for Toronto. It does not sound like a lot of fun but work is work.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
well after a nice day of touring socal we are back in barstow. funny how no one today has said ...yeah we get 5 or 6 loads out of that area each day, like they said thursday to our faces before we left.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Flying J at Haw River (Burlington), NC. Dropped off Thursday morning. Never thought we would get stuck in the tri-cities area. Three other large straights (Custom Critical, C&M, and Tri State) have been here since early Friday and a Panther showed up this afternoon.
Weather is sure nice. Mid fifties during the day, low forties at night. Some sun...quite pleasant.
Some days you get the bear; some days the bear gets you.
I was in Haw River yesterday, too - at the Wilco Hess. Delivered in Graham, left this morning with a load to Detroit. [Yay: books at the Detroiter!] :)

donie

Seasoned Expediter
Just got unloaded for my Cleveland, Ohio - Nogales, Az run, now I'm sitting @ Pilot in Rio Rico waitin' for a load.....

Well how did you like the run down to Nogie?..nice ride...
which route did you decide on to Douglas?..leave Douglas and head for Road Forks?...talk soon..S Donie

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Ah!!!....They're coming to take me away ha ha he he ho ho...they're coming to take me away ha ha he he ho ho.....I'm still sittin here in Florida.....Got offered a run....Dispatch wanted me to DH 140 miles to p/u a load in Jacksonville and take it to Florida State University in Tallahassee. Didn't want to offer me any extras, so HERE I SIT :eek::eek::eek:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ah!!!....They're coming to take me away ha ha he he ho ho...they're coming to take me away ha ha he he ho ho.....I'm still sittin here in Florida.....Got offered a run....Dispatch wanted me to DH 140 miles to p/u a load in Jacksonville and take it to Florida State University in Tallahassee. Didn't want to offer me any extras, so HERE I SIT :eek::eek::eek:

isn't DH paid over 100 miles anyway? why did you not take it? destination that bad?

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
Had a run yesterday from MI down to Louisville now. Here I sit waiting for another run. Please load gods shine down on me.today please please

buddy

Seasoned Expediter
Flint area, How depressing this area is now. Just might relocate today. Need some good load offers.

guido4475

Not a Member
your wasteing time expediteing no one in a van is making money there going broke :eek:

And what exactly do you mean by this? March has proven to be a great month so far, so good that I could afford to take the past week off for yesterdays funeral with no worries.It sounds like you need to change your negative attitude, you are defeated before you start with that kind of thinking.

I'll be back in service tomarrow,taking the van in for a recall and cleaning it up and putting those clear type headlights in it today..

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
And what exactly do you mean by this? March has proven to be a great month so far, so good that I could afford to take the past week off for yesterdays funeral with no worries.It sounds like you need to change your negative attitude, you are defeated before you start with that kind of thinking.

I'll be back in service tomarrow,taking the van in for a recall and cleaning it up and putting those clear type headlights in it today..

Guido this is coming from someone who can't spell expeditor :rolleyes:

Patriot44

Seasoned Expediter
Well how did you like the run down to Nogie?..nice ride...
which route did you decide on to Douglas?..leave Douglas and head for Road Forks?...talk soon..S Donie

It was a good ride. I left Douglas on 80 heading for NM, (I-10), hauling 360 lbs. many more loads like that and I may have to get a tandem axle truck! Made my delivevery in El Paso, Tx last night and now I'm sitting @ 4-Wheel Parts waiting for them to open.:cool:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picked up Monday in Indy delivered today Hayward Ca. Time for some sleep.