March 2010 Location

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
2000 miles? no way man. 2800 is what i get. side trip to home for clothes for this nice weather. side trip to northern colo to see the nieces and nephew. side trip to elk horn ia danish village(for gracie). gotta have priorities since the customer wasn't open on sunday. WHY bust BUTT??!! besides chef is a solo and e-1 would not have given him the load:D:D

the "sprinter" avg 17.32 mpg over the ia and neb hills, the mt climbs and the hwy portions. high of 19 from kingman to the shell station over there. 18 on the north platte to cheyenne section. guess them catalytic converters were worth the expense

Last edited:

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting here @ the pilot off 75 in MI exit 18 awaiting a load. There is two panther vans on. Either side of me

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You guys are always ending up around my house!! Geez, we hardly ever get close to home. MMMMM Could that be a "Ploy" to keep us out longer? :rolleyes:

miketango

Seasoned Expediter
Flying J at Haw River (Burlington), NC. Dropped off Thursday morning. Never thought we would get stuck in the tri-cities area. Three other large straights (Custom Critical, C&M, and Tri State) have been here since early Friday and a Panther showed up this afternoon.
Weather is sure nice. Mid fifties during the day, low forties at night. Some sun...quite pleasant.
Some days you get the bear; some days the bear gets you.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Rawsonville this afternoon, a day and half early ..... swung by the J in Perrysburg for fuel and started to head home. Got about halfway to Sandusky and Dispatch called with one picking up in Napoleon, OH ..... when he found out where I was he said nevermind ..... which is just fine - need to do an oil change and some other maintenance ...... maybe take a day off or so ...

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I dont thinks so blizzard...lol Only I can take wizzes on peoples tires...Ken's sprinter is due for another wizzing...lol:D

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
Had a week of bouncing back and forth from Grand Rapids to Pennsylvania......then last load to Whitehall, MI...cant beat that. 40 miles to my front door. More wedding "chores" should be out and about 2morrow. Seems everyone is having fun out there. TJP congrats on the move, hope its better for ya.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Did you get your own sprinter TJP, or are you going to work for another fleet owner? Just wondering. I just got my van inspected today, brakes are good, just needs tune up, trans flush, oil change, and differential fluid exchange. I'm gonna start installing E-track and Plywood early tomorrow morning if I feel better. That 7 days of building furniture and doing renovations at my brothers place banged up my body pretty bad. I'm still recouperating physically.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Picked up in Elgin IL this morning, my Indy delivery got changed to Ft Wayne Ind. Dropped and ran over to the Wally World and sat for about 2 hrs, dispatch got me another short run....DH'd to Berne Ind and Deliver to "Cherry Blossom Parkway" in Georgetown Ky in the AM..Probably make the "J" in Walton home after the drop....