March 2010 Location

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We will be back on the road a little later today. We have a load from Rochester, MI to Toronto later this morning. Still fighting colds but no longer feeling bad enough to stay in bed. This should be a rough few days till this all clears out.

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
Had a decent weekend off now ready to go make some jack, Hopefully I get a decent run out of cbus,oh today...;);)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
PU in Delavan Wics sat noon. Spent Sat night and sunday at home. Delivered in Plymouth Mich this morning.....was # 9 in Det board, 4th in Toledo.....DH'n to the Chicago area now....

Patriot44

Seasoned Expediter
Just got unloaded for my Cleveland, Ohio - Nogales, Az run, now I'm sitting @ Pilot in Rio Rico waitin' for a load.....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
As i said i dropped in Plymouth Mich this morning. Left the Toledo board 4th out. Dh'd to the Gary, Ind. "J" and as usual I didn't get parked after filling the van with gas and dispatch called. PU in Elgin Ill and deliver to Indy in the AM.....

And TJ, as i said in the "Tri State" Van thread.....Congrats, I know this will be a good move for all involved...i have faith in you!! :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are now at the "J" in Pembroke, NY. Delivered in Canada this afternoon and have a run tomorrow from Buffalo to a bit north of Hartford, CT.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
suffering a head freeze from the frappucino in starbucks in ontario calif. 81deg and getting warmer the rest of the week.

i-40 west from flagstaff the sign said rough road next 10 miles. it was 163 short. gotta get that changed.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
suffering a head freeze from the frappucino in starbucks in ontario calif. 81deg and getting warmer the rest of the week.

i-40 west from flagstaff the sign said rough road next 10 miles. it was 163 short. gotta get that changed.

Bout time you guys made that delivery...:rolleyes:;)

Chef woulda been to China and back before you got there..*LOL*