March 2010 Location

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I already have, they have been trying for years. Hunting too.

What no Fishing??? No Hunting??

BAD Berry!! Bad Berry!!! Bad Berry!!!

Shame on him!!!! Where the Razor Strap.

Oh ya that went out with Clinton Era Got to be Kinder Gentler Now.

Now Barry You know we all like to hunt and Fish so we will just use Rubber Hooks that wont hurt the Fish and we will use Rubber Bullets to shoot our Game. Ok Good now thats better. Oh yes Barry we will for sure throw back the fishes that are too small. & Release all the Game we take, in the name of the BUNNEY Huggers society We Promise.

Ya Right!!!

Release The HOUNDS!!!!

Ok whats next on the agenda.

Happy Saint Patricks Day all on the 17th.

Last edited:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
At home in Seville, Ohio watching the movie Precious with my wife.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like im home for the week than off to Express-1 orientation on the 22nd...I'd like to thank all who were involved in helping me out...I do owe ya'll steak dinners....;) Looks like this will be my Huge Break, now lets make it happen...:eek:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
What TJ?

DID you get your own van? I hope so!

E-1, I don't know about that company, they have that Ontario guy driving for them and he seems to have a lot of time being nice, talking on the phone and meeting people.

I really hope you will be successful with this move.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Looks like im home for the week than off to Express-1 orientation on the 22nd...I'd like to thank all who were involved in helping me out...I do owe ya'll steak dinners....;) Looks like this will be my Huge Break, now lets make it happen...:eek:

Glad to hear you got a break, good luck at E-1, and don't steal all of OVM's runs:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
What TJ?

DID you get your own van? I hope so!

E-1, I don't know about that company, they have that Ontario guy driving for them and he seems to have a lot of time being nice, talking on the phone and meeting people.

I really hope you will be successful with this move.

yet another funny guy...;)

BTW...I drive for me....:D

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
At the J in West Memphis for the night, on my way to Ypsilanti, after loading out of Texas ...... :rolleyes:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

You will now find out that OVM will streer you wrong. You are now taking loads away from him like I am. We can team up on him and send him whinning back to Bison, (Where ever that is). Welcome to the heard. Your first trip will not be to Texas...maybe your thrid.

You will be very happy at E-1, good company, you will be able to afford those steaks now !

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You will now find out that OVM will streer you wrong. You are now taking loads away from him like I am. We can team up on him and send him whinning back to Bison, (Where ever that is). Welcome to the heard. Your first trip will not be to Texas...maybe your thrid.

You will be very happy at E-1, good company, you will be able to afford those steaks now !

You the Welcome Wagon now? Wazz with dat?

Picking in Washington Mo at 2pm going to Toledo..

aristotle

Veteran Expediter

tjp... I am delighted to see you move to E-1. Excellent company. You will be a busy expediter. We are all rooting for you. Good luck.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
TJ, you don't really have to worry about OVM, he is to busy trying to pad his post count and get to the 20K mark, you can take all of E1's real runs ;):rolleyes:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I hope it all works out too greg an piper...oh an piper i like your since of humor lol funny guy:eek:
Good Luck...I'm about to drop the kitty cat myself. Tired of dropping off loads and being 1billionth on the board.:mad: Sittin here at home watching America's Worst Drivers on the Travel Channel...Kinda funny when we do this kinda stuff (almost) every day....LOL

Last edited: