March 2010 Location

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL - add one more old _____ to the bunch ....

I slid thru on the way in and got fuel .... then went and dropped, got something to eat and did some shoppin' at Walmart ......

Parked a couple spaces south of the ex-Penske cube ....

It is indeed ...... will be good sleepin weather tonight :D

I'm on the south side with Honda strapped up front. Going back to bed..May leave out of here in the A.M. E-1's to the left of me....right...and in front of me......everywhere!!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That sux Eddie so many E-1s..

sleeping at walmart in OFallion Ill...lo and behold looks like ATeams truck...fancy paint job ,Carrier reefer, short box, big sleeper...

aileron

Expert Expediter
Man, this place is deserted. Where is everybody? Last time I stopped at the Toledo J there were at least 5 vans sitting (one of them was Steady Eddie).
Tonight I took a nap, got up, looked outside, and there are only 4 vehicles total in the whole parking lot. Only one other van from allstate here. Wow.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Man, this place is deserted. Where is everybody? Last time I stopped at the Toledo J there were at least 5 vans sitting (one of them was Steady Eddie).
Tonight I took a nap, got up, looked outside, and there are only 4 vehicles total in the whole parking lot. Only one other van from allstate here. Wow.

I was there last night... about 8 vans there, then 6 when I left at 10am to-day

guido4475

Not a Member

I was there earlier and had 2 leave and haul butt home.My girlfreinds sister passed away, and I didnt want her at home alone going through it alone.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Been living at the Studio 6 in Dayton for the past three weeks.

I did all of the interior installations in the parking lot with an extension cord dropped through the motel window. Thank God there is a Lowes and Home Depot right down the street.

I think the van is finally ready to roll.

I will be sleeping in the truck Sat night.

And looking for freight tomorrow.

Hope to see you soon!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Where is everyone? They are all down here in south Texas!!!

I was there in Perryburg twice last week.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
went home to have my koni shocks put on the rear of the van!!!! what a difference in ride and handleing. orderd parts for the last of the major pm stuff $440 for 6 parts weeeee :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the house, in service, waiting for the phone to ring. Mrs. Layoutshooter is still a bit "under the weather" so a pre-dispatch for Monday would be perfect. That would give her 3 more days to rest up. Of course by then I will most likely be down with what ever it is. Seems like the bad colds have been more prevalent this year. They can make it hard to work.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the house, in service, waiting for the phone to ring. Mrs. Layoutshooter is still a bit "under the weather" so a pre-dispatch for Monday would be perfect. That would give her 3 more days to rest up. Of course by then I will most likely be down with what ever it is. Seems like the bad colds have been more prevalent this year. They can make it hard to work.

I see Mi was setting up the orange cones and signs "Construction Next 12 miles" from the scale house northward thru Monroe....going to be a long summer!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I see Mi was setting up the orange cones and signs "Construction Next 12 miles" from the scale house northward thru Monroe....going to be a long summer!!

Yeah, we saw them today, went up to the Denny's at exit 15 to have breakfast with my dad. It all starts Monday and will run all summer, as it always does. Sorry I could not have you and some others who were near by the house, Mrs. Layoutshooter was just far too sick to have friends drop by.

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
Going back to PA....hmm I think I'm seeing a pattern. I just might get the jist of this expediting thingy yet, before it gets me lol
And Xiggi its always pleasure shooting the breeze with you

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter

A former coworker of mine that lived in the Detroit area said they have to seasons in MI, winter and construction. Jerry Lee

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A former coworker of mine that lived in the Detroit area said they have to seasons in MI, winter and construction. Jerry Lee

No, that is not correct, Michigan has many seasons besides winter and construction. There is a 12 month fishing season, spring and fall turkey seasons, duck season, goose season, deer season, grouse season and rabbit season, just to name a few!! :D

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Here in Dallas Center. No more Favors. I need Steak and Mashed potatoes and Gravy!!! NO more Left Overs!!!!!!.
PS I hate White Castle hamburgers & Tacos and Burritos at Taco Bell. Just ask Frank what Happens. HA HA wanst enough paper towels. ROTFLMAO.

Last edited:

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Delivered in Lincoln AL.(Birmingham area) last night now sitting at the Pilot in Lincoln. March has not been a good month so far hope it gets better soon got spoiled by having a good January and Feb.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Dallas and Houston usualy good same with Austin but yesterday and today not happening.

Send Me West to go East.

Lets Ride

Last edited: