March 2010 Location

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Been running pretty good lately-getting loaded in Atlanta going to Ok tonight, catching up on sleep on and off aat the moment.In Jackson, att he J.

Had a cop wake me up yesterday in the food lion parking lot yesterday because someone reported a dead body in a van with the feet sticking out of the side doors.This is for real, true.I was surrounded by 3 cruisers and waken up by the cop tapping on my feet that were sticking out the side door.It is sometimes nice to stretch out, with a cool breeze, covered up, while I sleep.Everything was cool after I told him I was not dead, but merely sleeping. We both had a laugh afterwards.

Kinda reminds me of the time I helped my brother move to his new place. We had my dads 97 E150 van with tinted windows. Last thing we packed were some big plants. We got pulled over by 2 cruisers at the same time, both cops came out towards us telling us to shut the vehicle off and come out slowly. He told us we got pulled over cause a "concerned citizen" called in on 2 bearded men driving a van full of Marijuana plants. We explained to them that they were just regular plants and after we showed them we all started laughing. They told us they were sorry they pulled us over and try not to smoke those plants when we got to the house.

Gotta love those "concerned citizens".

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Been running pretty good lately-getting loaded in Atlanta going to Ok tonight, catching up on sleep on and off aat the moment.In Jackson, att he J.

Had a cop wake me up yesterday in the food lion parking lot yesterday because someone reported a dead body in a van with the feet sticking out of the side doors.This is for real, true.I was surrounded by 3 cruisers and waken up by the cop tapping on my feet that were sticking out the side door.It is sometimes nice to stretch out, with a cool breeze, covered up, while I sleep.Everything was cool after I told him I was not dead, but merely sleeping. We both had a laugh afterwards.

Too funny, If I take a nap in my truck I have to open the door and my feet stick out, never had anyone mistake me for dead though hehehe sounds like you need a toe tag"Not dead yet"

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Randall...I seen that!! :p

Guido..now thats funny...:D

Dakota: a whole 565 miles? :p
One day with more practice you might make a good expediter.;)

Now in Woodhaven Mi...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
got one nashville, tennessee to where? La freakin redo
Ok - so that's where the party is, eh ?

I gotta get me some of that action - get the grill ready - I'm heading that way :D

Loading out of Albuquerque @ 01:30, and heading for Lampasas, TX ....

Last edited: