March 2010 Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
2 runs today, not bad money and i am empty in Galesburg Il. Looks like Bufflo Wing Wings for dinner here tonight and see what tomorrow brings....

TJ, buy a 05-08 CV of your own and lease on with one of the mid-size carriers.....

greg334

Veteran Expediter
No loads today....no load offers...I'm 1 day closer to giving my 2 weeks notice....Agitated.....:mad:

Sorry TJ don't mean to rub salt in your wounds but ...

You got to be frick'n kidding me?

One day closer?

I would have walked a long time ago, maybe on day 10 of your Laredo vacation?

Does this guy have something on you or holding your cat hostage to force you to this abuse?

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess that I am just too nice of a guy, and an too forgiving...??? I dunno man...I mean...I guess the reason I give the guy the benefit of a doubt is that when I first started with him...It was really good...and another reason I've waited this long is because I know how hard it is to find another job...Ive been lookin for a while now...I cant find any other fleet owners to drive for as of right now...Any Suggestions...Thanks...:eek:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dan and I both got loads outta here..Dan is going to Jax Florida and I am hitting Detroit...both picking 2morrow morning:D

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I guess that I am just too nice of a guy, and an too forgiving...??? I dunno man...I mean...I guess the reason I give the guy the benefit of a doubt is that when I first started with him...It was really good...and another reason I've waited this long is because I know how hard it is to find another job...Ive been lookin for a while now...I cant find any other fleet owners to drive for as of right now...Any Suggestions...Thanks...:eek:

Dude.
Loyalty doesn't put money in your pocket.

Living in the past doesn't mean a thing - time doesn't stop.

Finding a job is easy if you are not in Michigan and don't have any responsibilities like house, family or kids, right?

Get a VAN man and stop worrying about driving for someone else - YOU HAVE the experience to get into a few carriers and will do SOOOOOO much better without the BS of driving for someone else.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at Home.:D:D:DGetting the rotors, brakes, seals and bearings replaced. About 300$ for the parts. Not to mention giving my mechanic friend a little money too.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Fort Wayne, In
to Indy
Back to Fort Wayne
Back to Indy
Back to Fort Wayne

all in the same day 565 miles whew!!!!

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Trying to remember the last time someone met another member and posted they were a nut case..:rolleyes:
I guess you musta missed that post of mine then .... right after the first time I met you at the J in Lansing ? :p

Todd,

Was nice to meet you the other day - I had to bug out on short notice on Monday - didn't see you in your van, otherwise I would have said bye. I got load out of Chanute, KS to up around Shiprock, NM .... sitting at the J in Albuquerque presently ..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
Been running pretty good lately-getting loaded in Atlanta going to Ok tonight, catching up on sleep on and off aat the moment.In Jackson, att he J.

Had a cop wake me up yesterday in the food lion parking lot yesterday because someone reported a dead body in a van with the feet sticking out of the side doors.This is for real, true.I was surrounded by 3 cruisers and waken up by the cop tapping on my feet that were sticking out the side door.It is sometimes nice to stretch out, with a cool breeze, covered up, while I sleep.Everything was cool after I told him I was not dead, but merely sleeping. We both had a laugh afterwards.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Been running pretty good lately-getting loaded in Atlanta going to Ok tonight, catching up on sleep on and off aat the moment.In Jackson, att he J.

Had a cop wake me up yesterday in the food lion parking lot yesterday because someone reported a dead body in a van with the feet sticking out of the side doors.This is for real, true.I was surrounded by 3 cruisers and waken up by the cop tapping on my feet that were sticking out the side door.It is sometimes nice to stretch out, with a cool breeze, covered up, while I sleep.Everything was cool after I told him I was not dead, but merely sleeping. We both had a laugh afterwards.
Well I'll bet you wouldn't be laughing if it had been true! :eek: