March 2010 Location

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But you was dog tired..what happened?

What happened? Good miles, rate not so much....it is also the only way I can get some rest/sleep. If I'm under load, they can't call me with another....When are you going to give me some relief? Stop slacking off.....

I'm tired.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
we are goin over to the detroiter to look for books. gotta keep making plans so dispatch will call:D

g'nite.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well, Friday night I went and worked out and then Ran 4 miles. Then Showered and went for a walk up to Target Dept Store. Went there to get some Groceries but instead I found a Microwave for 48 bucks and a Extension cord for 8 bucks. Got it. The Microwave really isn't much but its good enough to reheat. Not much power. 700 watts max. that for Poping Pop Corn of which I don't. Good for Can peas, and Corn and Soup and Pieces of chicken. tat about it. It's raining now but in a few I might go work out again and Run. Board to death I am.

Last edited:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I heard on the CB the Flying J in Indy they are selling Cordless Extension Cords and DVD Rewinders for really cheap :D

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
No, no load for me man...I was there...I was in the corner in the Black Ford...With all the Chrome...:D
Yeah .... with that Black Ford you're in stealth mode .... I tend to think generic white when I think expedite van .....

S'ok tho' ...... I followed ya down to Tulsa .... I'm about three parking spaces away from ya, facing the big truck lot .... :D

Someone (who shall remain nameless) apparently QC'd me about a load going to Fort McMurray, AB (2000 miles) this afternoon ..... since I had turned down the volume earlier (so as not to be disturbed while sleeping on a rest break during my last load), I didn't hear it :mad:

My advice: Try actually using the frickin' phone next time, you might have better luck ..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well, Friday night I went and worked out and then Ran 4 miles. Then Showered and went for a walk up to Target Dept Store. Went there to get some Groceries but instead I found a Microwave for 48 bucks and a Extension cord for 8 bucks. Got it. The Microwave really isn't much but its good enough to reheat. Not much power. 700 watts max. that for Popping Pop Corn of which I don't. Good for Can peas, and Corn and Soup and Pieces of chicken. tat about it. It's raining now but in a few I might go work out again and Run. Board to death I am.

On a new note I met a man & wife team that for 3 months drove for FedEx while they were with United. Interesting.
The man was wearing a US Cavalry Shirt and Hat

I sure had some fun. ROTFLMAO