March 2010 Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got a short run to start the week...pu in Taylor Mi monday 6 am and deliver to Hammond Ind, should be there well before noon and a chance to get another load...gas mileage on this run should be pretty good..this is one of those HEAVY loads...1 pc....3 lbs.....:rolleyes:

Oh well it will leave me in the Gary Ind area, probably at the Grant st "J" and i always get out of there in less then 1 day...hope that trend continues.....

guido4475

Not a Member
At the house,got here yesterday evening and am leaving tonight to re-deliver my load in Woodhaven in the morning.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
well still here in temple,ga at the j but.......the enemy and his lovey wife jen is paying ovm and me a visit as they head west with a load.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You guys just keep on with your visit! Us working types will keep running. Dan, you need to get away from OVM he will streer you wrong. (You take loads away from him). Head west today, don't stay there! Trust me!!!!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mrs. Layoutshooter and I got a chance to meet Poorboy on Sat. It was at a fundraising function so we could not talk much. We live near each other so we will make arrangements for next time we are home.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just got back from Ithaca New York. Did 7 thousand miles in seven days. Not too shabby for a leisure trip. Well, with stopping in hotels every night to get 6 hours of sleep. It does make all the difference. Honestly, I don't see how some of these husband and wife cargo van teams can do it. Being couped up with my brother in a mid-sized sedan for 7 days was not fun at all. I think i'll stick to being a solo for now and learn to embrace those pond hopper loads.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Still 31 miles from my delivery in Hammond ind...dispatch called...drop then PU 11 miles away and deliver to Galesburg Ill...Ill run 2-3 short runs a day all week.....:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Still 31 miles from my delivery in Hammond ind...dispatch called...drop then PU 11 miles away and deliver to Galesburg Ill...Ill run 2-3 short runs a day all week.....:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got back from Ithaca New York. Did 7 thousand miles in seven days. Not too shabby for a leisure trip. Well, with stopping in hotels every night to get 6 hours of sleep. It does make all the difference. Honestly, I don't see how some of these husband and wife cargo van teams can do it. Being couped up with my brother in a mid-sized sedan for 7 days was not fun at all. I think i'll stick to being a solo for now and learn to embrace those pond hopper loads.

Exactly why another reason that NO guns in trucks...:D

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a good weekend here in Tulsa, met up with RLENT....real nice guy...Just had a load offer Springfield, MO to Toledo, Ohio...we'll see what happens!!! I need a good week this week if not I'll be thinkin bout puttin in my two weeks notice....Not to happy lately....:(

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trying to remember the last time someone met another member and posted they were a nut case..:rolleyes:.You mean we are all nice? Come on...*LOL*:D

Hey I met LBD at the Expo and he is not the fruit cake he seems in here.....;)

and even Layout is human in person...*LOL*

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Ken it was good meeting up with you and Dan. That little cookout is what I have been missing all this winter. Dropped this morning, was at the Whiteland J, ( they have a pool table there now). Just snagged one going to WI.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in flint after my early AM drop. If I don't get something this afternoon ill probably run down to the j by lansing tonight.