March 2010 Location

Patriot44

Seasoned Expediter
Just got done with a load that went from Delaware, Ohio - Wayne, Mi..... Now I'm sitting @ the Home DePot in Canton, Mi wanting to get outta here!

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
we were somewhere....got a load to tulsa. delvd early a.m. slept. showered. did laundry and got a return from ft smith ar to holland theeeeen while in dh mode got a call for tomorrow. um, jack could you pu here at the office and deliv by tuesday in ontrkio calif>> yeah. we can do that.

we must be right behind the storm along 44 all the accidents happened and trhere is hail on the side of the road.

now lets see...where was that post from turtle ab out the ta in ontario located??

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
grand rapids,mi to johnstown,pa
then back to ohio. Headed up to Adrian, MI gotta love family...
had a 4day weekend or is that a 3day work week?? Good to be back on the road so I can get some rest. Seriously, going home means work and wedding planning.....yikes!!:eek:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
grand rapids,mi to johnstown,pa
then back to ohio. Headed up to Adrian, MI gotta love family...
had a 4day weekend or is that a 3day work week?? Good to be back on the road so I can get some rest. Seriously, going home means work and wedding planning.....yikes!!:eek:

Stuck at home, Mrs. Layoutshooter is feeling bad, flu we think. It sucks, business is hot right now. Dr. says stay in bed. She is.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry to hear that Joe...tell the Mrs to get well soon and don't rush it....don't want the bug coming back..we'll still be here...:D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok - so that's where the party is, eh ?

I gotta get me some of that action - get the grill ready - I'm heading that way :D

Loading out of Albuquerque @ 01:30, and heading for Lampasas, TX ....

Oh joy! I'm headed there too... be there Thur afternoon.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I dropped in Lampasas 5 hours early ..... came over to the Lampasas Super Wally World for a nap ...... probably head to San Antonio in the morning ....

LOS,

Hope the Missus is feeling better soon - I came down with a sinus infection myself on Monday, it's no fun (especially now that it headed down in my chest :()

Oh joy! I'm headed there too... be there Thur afternoon.
Kewl ...... Lampasas or Laredo ?

Weather in Laredo is supposed to be nice .... sunny and 80 ... but Lampasas is not supposed to be bad either ... sunny and 66 .....

I dunno if I'll actually make it (to Laredo) tho' .... may get loaded out before I can even get there :D

Last edited:

aileron

Expert Expediter
After my load to Akron was too heavy I got another one from around Boston to St. Thomas Ford. Show up and another company picked it up. They streightened things up and sent me 30 miles away to pick it up at that company. Not to bad for $50 extra. Deliver in the morning, now talking a break at the Pembroke J.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I dropped in Lampasas 5 hours early ..... came over to the Lampasas Super Wally World for a nap ...... probably head to San Antonio in the morning ....

LOS,

Hope the Missus is feeling better soon - I came down with a sinus infection myself on Monday, it's no fun (especially now that it headed down in my chest :()

Kewl ...... Lampasas or Laredo ?

Weather in Laredo is supposed to be nice .... sunny and 80 ... but Lampasas is not supposed to be bad either ... sunny and 66 .....

I dunno if I'll actually make it (to Laredo) tho' .... may get loaded out before I can even get there :D

Sorry bout that- Laredo-

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Sorry bout that-Laredo-
S'ok .... I figured it was Laredo ..... afterall, I mean Lampasas ? ... c'mon ...... :rolleyes:

Well, it looks like I will be down there afterall - load in Jarrell @ 14:30, deliver to Laredo by 21:00 ..... :D

See ya guys there ....

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Still sitting out here in Vancouver Washington helping my brother do some renovations to his place. He's paying me an extra thousand to stick around till Sunday to finish up some painting and to help build some furniture that he got from Ikea. All and all it hasn't been a bad 16 days revenue wise as most of my profits have not been eaten up by the fuel tank. I just miss my van that is sitting at home all lonely with no one to love on it. Hope to see you guys on the road April first. But as of this time it looks like I may not need those load advances after all thanks to my brother. Take care people and Cheff/Rlent save me some freight in April.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No Party here so far. Looks like a bunch of old ......me included...It's warm but nice. (Going to do a Ken. no not that! Sleep)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Oshkosh at 7 am, went to sleep till noon, woke up with 4 other Bolt vans in the parking lot.....i was 3 rd out...DH'd down to Oak Creek Wisc...2nd out all day...hopin to get loaded in the morning....

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
dropped off in detroit this mourning now just resting at home waiting on another run.
Looking forward to meeting some of you out there on the road. Just keep an eye out for a old DHL van and that may just be me.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
No Party here so far. Looks like a bunch of old ......me included...
LOL - add one more old _____ to the bunch ....

I slid thru on the way in and got fuel .... then went and dropped, got something to eat and did some shoppin' at Walmart ......

Parked a couple spaces south of the ex-Penske cube ....

It's warm but nice.
It is indeed ...... will be good sleepin weather tonight :D

(Going to do a Ken. no not that! Sleep)
Yeah, I think I'll do that myself - retire early and try to get some rest - still fighting this bug.

Blizz,

Glad to hear you are having (paying) fun in the great Northwest - it's a very beautiful place. On saving ya some loads - no problem :D - I'm sure that there will be plenty here when you come back out in April ;)

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
I am now at the J in Lansing,MI theres a FDXCC and Panther and a few no names.......I have accomplished laundry, a shower and paperwork scanned from todays lil run over this way.....
I also booked a canopy tent and lil canopy tent (for the bride) for my wedding day. Also rented 120 "white resin" beach chairs. Wedding ceremony is on the beach of Lake Michigan. They are all the rage this coming wedding season, whatever that means.??
Total cost (including delivery, set-up and teardown) $640
Not having to listen to the soon to be wife nag cause "I dont seem to be taking intrest in a very important day in our lives"
PRICELESS....................:cool: