cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
never in my 5 years would I have dreamed of sleeping next to her...LOL.....
Well, you sure got my attention with THAT one! But I looked, and it's just the dog there, as usual.

So I guess I will borrow a line from a famous hotel chain, Cheri I will leave the light on for you......[/quote]

And I'll borrow from a favorite singer (Bonnie Raitt): Let's give them something to talk about"

Like they need it, lol :D

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
got a load from chgo burbs to near indy from the house yesterday. came right back. i always manage to get outbound from the house.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Ft. Worth TX , at The AA sleepers lot , ready .
specking , the next Truck !
AA are just great !
you really need to see the show truck they making for Louisville !
(if ! they make the dead line...)

Moose.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Man, they are running you hard.
Yeah ..... I sure ain't complaining .... as long as they keep comin', I'll keep runnin' .... :)

Hope it picks up and they get you a good one outta the Big A ... ;)

BTW, do you go to Canada ?

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Got a nice CSX run from Selkirk, NY to Cincinnati. Picked up late last night and pulled an all nighter and delivered at lunch time today. I've been home sleeping since then.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We are in Ft. Pierce, FL. We delivered this morning to West Palm Beach. I was hoping to be closer to Cape Canaveral so I could see the shuttle launch tonight, but I think we are too far away. At least the weather is really nice! :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We delivered in NJ this morning and have a short run tomorrow. We are at the Pilot a bit north of Harrisburg. Hey Inkasana, I have never seen a live shuttle launch but I was on COCO beach for the only night Apollo launch. Un-Real!!! One of zillions of things I have seen that I hope I never forget. Layoutshooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And I was sober prior to the launch, afterwards however............ HEHEHE A bunch of young soldiers on the beach at night. OH WELL, that is what youth is for I guess. I am sure that things like that are why I have soooo many senior moments!!! LOL Layoutshooter

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
We are in Ft. Pierce, FL. We delivered this morning to West Palm Beach. I was hoping to be closer to Cape Canaveral so I could see the shuttle launch tonight, but I think we are too far away. At least the weather is really nice! :D

If it is a clear night you can those launchs in GA. I was at Disney World and I saw and HEARD a daytime launch. What is the lanch time?Jerry Lee

aileron

Expert Expediter
Yeah ..... I sure ain't complaining .... as long as they keep comin', I'll keep runnin' .... :)

Hope it picks up and they get you a good one outta the Big A ... ;)

BTW, do you go to Canada ?

I sure do, but haven't gotten a canada offer in a long time.

BTW, I finaly got out of Atlanta, deliver in the morning in Henderson, KY.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, the truck is fixed, they replaced the lt ft wheel hub assembly. I DH'd home and I'll replace the Rt ft assembly myself today, no need to pay the labor charge when I can do it here at home as a preventative measure. LOL, happy part is I was going to replace them both at 150,000 mile, I made 139900......

So I am home and out of service this morning and need to get off of here and go get parts and be ready for the huge offer of trips this afternoon..:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok, the truck is fixed, they replaced the lt ft wheel hub assembly. I DH'd home and I'll replace the Rt ft assembly myself today, no need to pay the labor charge when I can do it here at home as a preventative measure. LOL, happy part is I was going to replace them both at 150,000 mile, I made 139900......

So I am home and out of service this morning and need to get off of here and go get parts and be ready for the huge offer of trips this afternoon..:D

So you gassed up at the J last night and sat and let me cross in front of you..when I seen your number 441 and THAT hat! I knew it was you....
I am the only E1 that has a Canadian flag and airtabs let alone a South Dakota plate!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
OVM wrote:

So you gassed up at the J last night and sat and let me cross in front of you..when I seen your number 441 and THAT hat! I knew it was you....
I am the only E1 that has a Canadian flag and airtabs let alone a South Dakota plate!!

Dang, you should have Blown the horn!! I did see the Canadian flag, but didn't even think abut it or look at the plate.

As for THAT hat, lol, been wearin them for too long... my dad thought we needed a few horses about 30 yrs ago, I needed to fit the part, so...........and that one i had on last night is a nice heavy one, a palm, and 4 x beaver stetson.....:D

Ok, i picked up the hub and a set of brake pads, time to go to work on the van for a few hours....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I seen your number 144 in my rear view mirror! said to wife thats 441!!...now we are in Norwalk..#1 we were #5 at the J...

You got a garage?

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
If it is a clear night you can those launchs in GA. I was at Disney World and I saw and HEARD a daytime launch. What is the lanch time?Jerry Lee

The launch was set for around 1:30am I think. I had figured we were too far away to see it so we went to bed before then. I don't know if it was launched or if it was delayed again.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well one of these days, we will hook up.... I have a garage. but the van won't go in it, until later this yr when I ad on to it, so i use a cousins big 8 car/truck shop. it is just a few miles from my place.

The caliper, capiler mounting bracket, pads and hub are off, need to eat some lunch then finish it up.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are at the "J" in Carlise, PA for the night. Then off to York tomorrow. We pick up Monday in Harrisburg. Will spend Sat and Sun visiting friends in the York area. If your at the "J" tonight, drop in. Layoutshooter

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
panera bread in charlotte until closing if no load.

blacksburg j after that.

thinking a little acc basetball if i am here and the teams are at home.

'whos got one? one? one? whos got one?'