location March

wellarmed

Not a Member
I'll have to eat my words,we have a load picking up in waterloo at 7 goin to Indi 457mi. I'm sure if we pull together we can make it by 6am. monday.Come hell or high water!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
at home after DH all the way from Det.

Truck is parked secured and winterized for the next 10 weeks or so , as i'm exploring new opportunity's .
have a flight to catch on Mon. morning.
wish me luck.
I will not be a stranger...

beautiful weather here in Minnesota.

Moose.
Wishing you luck, Moose, and hoping you will hang out here, whatever else happens. :)

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Parked at home with a load delivering in Kenosha, Wisconsin on Monday morning. Just prior to that, had a load going to Chico, California but it cancelled. Dang. I like going out West.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are stuck in Bessemer, AL for the weekend. The truck sorta broke and it is getting fixed. New wiring harness and XY shifter on the transmission. The one good thing is that it is covered by the EatonFuller warrenty, parts and labor. So we got a room and will just enjoy the time off. Layoutshooter

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Our move west away from Detroit area paid off. We spent last night in Marshall, MI and today our owner was moving us further west to Chicago area. We stopped off in Buchanan, MI (Express-1 headquarters) to pick up more logs and got a load picking up in South Bend, IN going to Minneapolis and Bloomington, MN. (3 different stops, delivers on Monday) We are spending tonight here at Express-1 and driving to Minneapolis tomorrow to wait for delivery time. I think we will have to make a stop at the Mall of America after delivery Monday. :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I just took Mrs. Layoutshooter to the Mall of America a week or so ago. Whew, glad that chore is out of the way, I HATE malls. LOL. Layoutshooter

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
I just took Mrs. Layoutshooter to the Mall of America a week or so ago. Whew, glad that chore is out of the way, I HATE malls. LOL. Layoutshooter

My hubby didn't sound too excited either when I informed him that we just have to stop there after delivery on Monday. lol

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL, He sounds like a normal man!! In reality, Mrs. Layoutshooter said she is not all that fired up to go back again. She really is not that much of a mall person. She just wanted to see that one, all the hype etc. There are a lot of nicer resteraunts there compared to other malls. Layoutshooter

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
The only reason I want to go is because I've never been there before. I have to go once just to say I've been there, done that. lol

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
HEHEHE That is kinda word for word what Mrs. Layoutshooter said. She would prefere to sit on the river bank and knit while I fish. Layoutshoooter

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
The only reason I want to go is because I've never been there before. I have to go once just to say I've been there, done that. lol
A word of caution when visiting the MOA. You won't be able to hear your phone ring with a load offer when you're on the roller-coaster. So check it when you get a chance. :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OH, not bass!! When I sit quietly on the bank I am fishing for "King Cat"!!! I do fish for "Peac*ck Bass" when in Florida, oscars too. Sometimes I fish saltwater too. I only carry 8 rods with me. I don't have room for all of them. Layoutshooter

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
I love to go fishing for bass in the lake close to where my dad lives. Sad thing is, I didn't get to go fishing at all last year. :(

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Take some toys on the road and fish. I can give you some ideas of places, mainly in Florida and South Carolina. Most are cheap and easy. I can tell you how to get to an interesting spot for oscars and peac*cks. The fishing is fairly easy, I normally catch 30-40 fish in 3-4 hours. I enjoy watching the eagles when they come around, mainly in the winter for them. Last summer I got a surpise visit by a Florida Panther, the cat kind, not a truck. That was only the second time I had ever seen one. Sad thing is that I did not have a camera either time. I really need to start carrying one with me. Layoutshooter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OH, not bass!! When I sit quietly on the bank I am fishing for "King Cat"!!! I do fish for "Peac*ck Bass" when in Florida, oscars too. Sometimes I fish saltwater too. I only carry 8 rods with me. I don't have room for all of them. Layoutshooter

Up by my place the river has King Cat...between 2-3 feet long some even bigger...20-30 pounders!!