location March

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
I know the feeling, been raining for the last 2 days here in northern Ca...sitting at the J in lodi, Ca...staring at the back of a FECC tractor...Steve is that you?

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I've been at my house since last Friday. I've done a couple local things, but nothing out of town yet.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We are in Woodhaven, MI. We brought a load up from SC and delivered it early this morning. A lot of trucks here though, we may move west.

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Today we are in Indy, Indiana at the J. Today is a beautiful happy day. Ya know I think we all have a lot to be thankful for. Yes, frieghts been slow but hey ya know what we have a job. :D

Ahhhhh yes, a beautiful day it is today! :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We deliver in Aniston, AL in the morning. THEN, and we are just soooo lucky, we get to head out to the Freighliner in Bessemer, AL. We are having ANOTHER electrical problem with our transmission. It keeps hunting for gears and not finding them. This will be the 3rd time in 18 months for a similar problem. Each time a different connection but it causes the same not shifting. Layoutshooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey!!! How cool it is!! We are parked at Anniston and TeamCaffee pulled in next to us! So great to run into old friends out here. E.O. works!!! Layoutshooter

DougTravels

Not a Member
North East, Maryland at the J exit 100 on I-95. I got a load from near Nashville to Amazon.com in New Castle, Delaware.

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
Just for the record Mr. Dixson I was sitting at the J down the road when we took you load in Carlisle. So it was a little more than 50yds;)....that load was a good kick-off. Left Rome, Ga went to Chattanooga then to Tulsa then to Seminole (OK) to Fargo, Minneapolis, Deluth and here I sit again in Minneapolis
hey Jack what was wrong with your truck hopefully everything is good again

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
lol and if you dont believe me I was parked next to Mr. Layoutshooter....2 EO members in one night I am really liking this site

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Rori is sick and in at Stoops getting repaired, we are at the Baymont in Medway,OH.hope to get on the board by noon.

transporter

Expert Expediter
charles i m still here at the petro in jersey almost had one going to MA. this petro must be a new fedx terminal there is 6 straight trucks in front

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Rori was very dirty so we drove down the road to the Streakin Beacon at New Paris,OH so we are now at the Petro there

wellarmed

Not a Member
Boy what a hot spot I'm in,there is freight every where!!no kiddin, I've been watchin it go by on the interstate all day.I knew better when I took the load,I never had any luck in Ceder Rapids Iowa,go ahead LOL I deserve it.Should be here for awhile if you happen to be passin through.I hope they don't charge a vagrants tax.:(

moose

Veteran Expediter
at home after DH all the way from Det.

Truck is parked secured and winterized for the next 10 weeks or so , as i'm exploring new opportunity's .
have a flight to catch on Mon. morning.
wish me luck.
I will not be a stranger...

beautiful weather here in Minnesota.

Moose.