location March

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at the Pilot in Holland ,Mass. exit one on I-84.

Pulled the curtain got tired of looking at snow .. which is a 4 letter word BTW. The big truck drivers here do not know how to park.

Desperado

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting in rest area long island gave a fellow cat a jump Darn if he wasn't the truck ahead of me on the board

XTeam

Seasoned Expediter
No joke! Clerks were constantly informing truckers that the tow trucks are getting ready to tow! We are still in Houston but now at the J on I -10 E. Beautiful sunny day and incredible orange sunset this evening. Hope to get a job tomorrow....

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
I'm at the J in Tacoma, WA on I-5.

Spent the last 2 weeks bouncing up and down CA and a little into SLC. Actually enjoyed warm weather in February, but am now ready to go home for a few days.

Delivered in Delta, BC this morning. Hoping for a load other than Portland to Boise for a consumer electronics/appliance manufacturer, if'n ya know what I mean.......

Anyone have any tricks to getting to Michigan from the northwest?

I'm actually falling in love with the northwest (Oregon, not so much). Only going back to MI because I have to.

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
I'm at the J in Tacoma, WA on I-5.

Spent the last 2 weeks bouncing up and down CA and a little into SLC. Actually enjoyed warm weather in February, but am now ready to go home for a few days.

Delivered in Delta, BC this morning. Hoping for a load other than Portland to Boise for a consumer electronics/appliance manufacturer, if'n ya know what I mean.......

Anyone have any tricks to getting to Michigan from the northwest?

I'm actually falling in love with the northwest (Oregon, not so much). Only going back to MI because I have to.

I spent 2 back-to-back weekends at those TA's in Ontario. I think they're both dumps, and their employees have horrible attitudes and are lazy.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
At a Denny's in Buffalo at the moment .... heading over to the J in Corfu as soon as I finish my French Toast tho' ....

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
Little rock, ar i55 on the way here was pure hell for about 20 miles. I think they forgot how to start their plow trucks.

You're in the Deep South. Snow plows down here look like a bright light, kinda yellow, and way up in the sky. It has a tendancy to heat things up and magically melt the snow away. That's hitech!

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We are in Mebane, NC. We took a small run out of Jacksonville, FL to Hinesville, GA yesterday to get out of FL. Not long after delivering we got another offer picking up in Jacksonville, FL going to Goldsboro, NC, so it was back to FL again to go to NC. We now have that section of I-95 between Savannah, GA and Jacksonville, FL memorized! lol

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Sitting in Tecumseh Mi. Was suppose to get loaded at 4 pm, got here at 3:15 Pm. When i was 8.3 miles from the shipper, dispatch calls and says the pickup time as been changed to 2300. Since the shipper called before the previous needed Pickup time, and they are a regular customer (3rd time in the last 45 days I have loaded out of here) I get to sit and wait with no detention time pay........

Needed to be in Batavia Ohio, 250 miles at 6 am, then ill probably end up at the "J" in Walton Ky.....

Oh well I just need one good run this week, I am going out of service thrusday night, have a street rod to go see at the Detroit Auto Rama. A steel body 22 t-bucket my father inlaw built in 1958 has been restored and is being trailered in from Nev. No one in the family has seen the car since it was sold in 1965, so the whole family, some like 15-16 people.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
willington ct at the t-a. i dropped in thomaston at 0350. well i tried. dayshift arrived about 0445. they pcked up the skid and placed it on the dock then went inside. i went to the gate but it was not open so i drove back to shipping. sure enough there was one of the guys with his cuppa joe in hand. he opened the gate for me. frt left on dock. coffee in hand. must be uaw guys.

anyone around?

couple prestige sprinter here. daily sprinter quota filled.

Last edited: