location March

TonyG

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting at the T/A just out of Erie, PA 3rd on the board. Can I get one of those BEEPS lol....

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Salem, Ohio. Got one of those beeps, but it was only for .65 cents. going 503 to Cheasapeake, VA. they called me at 0130 for a 0300 p/u. Didn't take that run.....lol:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I got my "BEEP" Picking up in an hour or so in Huntsville headed for Arkansas. The land of Slick Willy and the Wicked Witch of the East. I have locked my wallet in a strong box. I know I will feel really "TAXED" when I get there!!!! :rolleyes: See you in Giant Pebble, er , Little Rock latter tomorrow. Unless I get the "Prized" Pre-Dispatch!!!! layoutshooter

moose

Veteran Expediter
running off to saskatoon!

don't forget to visit my Moose at Moose jaw .

get a Saskatchewan trip permit ,
best to cross in Portal ,
and hwy 2 (from TC to 11) is a good road.
a quite place to park is next to the RV place in Davidson ,
the truck stop just to the West of town is a better place then the J.
and Please Please get me some Smarties ! (M&M not coming even close )

let me know if you need more.

Moose.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We are now in Jessup, MD. We were lucky enough to get a load out of Minnesota before the last storm hit. It was a nice 1,100 mile load to Baltimore. We drove through a LOT of rain but no snow. :D I would be a much happier camper though if our stupid generator worked!! :mad:

DougTravels

Not a Member
I made my drop in Grapevine TX. I came over here to the J, in Lancaster,sitting in the front lot till someone moves or they clear me out. I did stop at Big Bruces BBQ for dinner, I didn't want the owl buffet.

termite289

Expert Expediter
i finally got a load, am delivering in tampa in the morning.
also found a load on the load board going to va, posted pay amount was $630 for 800 miles. i sent them an email and told them id haul it for $1270. i doubt they will call.

aileron

Expert Expediter
I got a nice little run from atlanta to indianapolis. When I left it was 78 degrees, when I arrived, 22. Brrrrr

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are now parked at the "J" on I-65 on the north side of Birmingham, AL. We delivered about an hour ago. I am betting we will be here for the weekend. OH BOY, what fun. A cold, damp and rainly weeking at a "J" Give us a shout if you pass by!!! Layoutshooter

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
We're at the J in Phoenix. Delivered very early this morning to a power plant in upper slobovia, er, Page, AZ.

Ran into a nasty snowstorm outside of Albuquerque, and were dead tired when we got to the J today.

We've all but given up trying to get home (Michigan), and instead will focus on staying warm and flying loved ones to us. They're much more portable, sans pooches.

Went into the shower, and got a phone call for a load delivering 10 minutes from my house. Some dork took it.

Such is life. Could be worse things than spending the weekend in the 80's.

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Went back into service somewhere between Bloomington and Peoria got a load out of Springfield to Bismarck. this is the first load i have ever worried about getting hi-jacked can't say what they are but are peanut buttery small round shaped objects and if they don't get there a bunch of little girls would be very unhappy

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We have moved out to the "Soaring Hook" in Commerce, GA. Parked out in front in the RV spots with another FDCC "D" unit. Have a pick up in Athens, GA, in the morning. Layoutshooter