Kamala Harris

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He has more support than any republican candidate has ever had. I see it everywhere I go, down every street I drive and in every city I visit. And I live in a state that has one party( Democrat) rule that voted for Biden four years ago.
It's time to venture out of your Macomb-lucky back yard.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just happened to drive up to the tip of the thumb today. I’ll drive a little different way back home tomorrow. I saw approximately 3 Harris signs in about 120 miles. Well over a hundred Trump signs at least. Trump support is solid north of Macomb too.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The PredictIT Indicator

I did not know about this until today. This is interesting.

"[Data analyst] Miller’s election forecast is based not on polls, but on the prices for both candidates posted on the PredictIt betting site. He regards the PredictIt odds as far more reliable than polls, which reflect voter preferences that are four to five days old. And since they typically survey 500-1,500 likely voters, polls reflect a great deal of statistical “noise”—hence the wide variability in the numbers posted by the various modelers.

"PredictIt is the most liquid betting market, averaging around 37,000 wagers a day, according to Miller. And given that each player is subject to a $850 limit, no single bettor or group of high rollers can artificially inflate the odds for one candidate or the other."

What does PredictIt say about Trump and Harris? Per the analyst, the PredictIt data suggests Harris will win by a landslide. (Source)

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
ABC news allegedly gave sample debate questions, erroneously “fact checked” Trump, but allowed Harris lie in said debate without speaking up, and now spiked a negative news story related to her as the border czar.
IMG_1263.jpeg

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A well written and VERY well sourced essay about Kamala Harris, her background, and her positions on the issues. It takes a few minutes to read but it's time well spent.

Go look and read about what she was asked to do when it comes to the border. But I will spoil it for you, she did exactly what she was asked to do.