Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Kamala's latest campaign events:
  • 60 Minutes
  • The View
  • A podcast called "Call my Daddy"
  • Howard Stern
  • Stephen Colbert
60 Minutes was the only one with any hint of substance and that was scripted and heavily edited. She still hasn't clearly explained who she is or what she stands for. Fortunately, her record and "core values" are easily accessible online.

• Haha
Reactions: muttly and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Kamala's latest campaign events:
  • 60 Minutes
  • The View
  • A podcast called "Call my Daddy"
  • Howard Stern
  • Stephen Colbert
60 Minutes was the only one with any hint of substance and that was scripted and heavily edited. She still hasn't clearly explained who she is or what she stands for. Fortunately, her record and "core values" are easily accessible online.
Catch 22: Harris needs to shake-up the presidential race because she’s losing. But the more she talks,the less popular she gets.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Now now, there are rules for them and rules for the rest of us...............change of speech for some, and the every day dudes like us , well ....hmmm.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
has anyone asked KH if she can make a pecan pie, or make the dressing for Thanksgiving. Simple questions that are just everyday questions .

Reactions: Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
has anyone asked KH if she can make a pecan pie, or make the dressing for Thanksgiving. Simple questions that are just everyday questions .
I'm still waiting for her to tell us which model Glock she's had "for years". Many are illegal in CA, especially in San Francisco. Also, which McDonald's location did she work in?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter