January Banter and Location

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Lets hope! We had a competitor bid a Laredo to Chicago 3 skid today for $591 today and they did not get it.

CRAZY! :eek:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
They might be. I don't mind when you can do that at a good rate, but the bad part is customers thinking they should be able to get those rates anytime. Kind of like a carrier running a sale with no fsc for a week. The next week the customer has to wonder why they should pay fsc when they didn't need to last week???

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the yard.....what a night.....time for bed...
fyi....dynamite....made it to the 157 mm on 69 and we broke down....maybe the next time dispatch will listen to me...fixed and still made my del time....

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Good Morning all.

Ken...... Founder of "Occupy Laredo " ? and here I thought he was just trying to cut back on "heat days".....:p

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
glad you made it safe and sound snap. i bet with the breakdown it was a long night for you. hated to see you have to do that just the same. the solution was simple had some one put forth the effort to take care of it. no one needs to drive that far huffing diesel fumes. not safe for you or healthy. glad you are ok. wish we could have helped.