January Banter and Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL!! I like that "Occupy Laredo"!!! Yea...Laredo is always good for seeing old friends..had one walk up after i got up from my nap...He seen on EO I was here so he came over and along with OVM and Paul and a few others we have wasted the day away....But had a good time doin it...And yea, I have been giving the $.10 tour all day...if those 2009 Cargo Max's at Shaheen aren't already gone, they should be shortly!!! :D

Did lunch here in the van served OVM a ham sandwich and homemade bean soup...he disappeared about a hour later for a while...said something about the beans working on him..:D Calzones for dinner and if i am still here tomorrow night, Logans Steakhouse...:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL!! I like that "Occupy Laredo"!!! Yea...Laredo is always good for seeing old friends..had one walk up after i got up from my nap...He seen on EO I was here so he came over and along with OVM and Paul and a few others we have wasted the day away....But had a good time doin it...And yea, I have been giving the $.10 tour all day...if those 2009 Cargo Max's at Shaheen aren't already gone, they should be shortly!!! :D

Did lunch here in the van served OVM a ham sandwich and homemade bean soup...he disappeared about a hour later for a while...said something about the beans working on him..:D Calzones for dinner and if i am still here tomorrow night, Logans Steakhouse...:D

Calzones?....is that the Taco truck?

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
I'm at the TA in Baltimore, MD. Delivered to GM Powertrain where they are doing so much construction that the Sprinter became an off-road mud duck vehicle at delivery.

A recovery load, but it still absolutely, positively had to be there by 11AM yesterday, or the line was going to be shut down. I managed to get it there at three minutes till eleven.

I go in and they're like, "Yeah, those parts are really hot. We need them bad! Everyone is at lunch now, but someone will be out there to unload you at 11:30." :eek:

If you want some good food, go to Canton Square. Bout a mile from the TA. Mammas on the Half Shell, Finns or Speakeasy are our favorites.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Just fed my old friend, chicken breast tenderloins, new potatoes, sweet onions in a basil olive oil...then some guy from SD asked what a Calzone was...he is eating now,,,,:rolleyes::D