January Banter and Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yeap, got into Laredo at 0430, but they wouldn't unload me until 0700..well 0745 after pedro finally decided the turn the gas on on the hilo....

At the "J" now, just gave 2 guys the $.50 tour of the Cargo Max, talked to OVM and now I am goin to bed...Seeya all later today!!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Yeap, got into Laredo at 0430, but they wouldn't unload me until 0700..well 0745 after pedro finally decided the turn the gas on on the hilo....

At the "J" now, just gave 2 guys the $.50 tour of the Cargo Max, talked to OVM and now I am goin to bed...Seeya all later today!!!

Sleep tight Dennis!:)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm at the TA in Baltimore, MD. Delivered to GM Powertrain where they are doing so much construction that the Sprinter became an off-road mud duck vehicle at delivery.

A recovery load, but it still absolutely, positively had to be there by 11AM yesterday, or the line was going to be shut down. I managed to get it there at three minutes till eleven.

I go in and they're like, "Yeah, those parts are really hot. We need them bad! Everyone is at lunch now, but someone will be out there to unload you at 11:30." :eek:

jojomica

Seasoned Expediter
I'm at the TA in Baltimore, MD. Delivered to GM Powertrain where they are doing so much construction that the Sprinter became an off-road mud duck vehicle at delivery.

A recovery load, but it still absolutely, positively had to be there by 11AM yesterday, or the line was going to be shut down. I managed to get it there at three minutes till eleven.

I go in and they're like, "Yeah, those parts are really hot. We need them bad! Everyone is at lunch now, but someone will be out there to unload you at 11:30." :eek:

Haha,,, oh so typical! Omygosh.:p

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Just got back from DRS. Air governor went. Made my customary stop at Timmies on the way back.

OMG!!! Timmies now has Red Velvet muffins, doughnuts, and brownies.

I just gained five pounds!! :D
Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums