August locations.... Here come the dog days

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Since I got done with my shorty Fri, ive stayed here at the J and haven't went anywhere. I slept so good last night I woke up late this morning and got in the shower and 7miles west on 20 and went to Fuddruckers and OVM fav place, Walmart just down the street.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Delivered in Miami and then moved up the road to Flying J in Ft. Pierce, Florida. Just not feeling it here! Might I die of old age before getting load?

I see soooo many Miami loads but I don't have the balls to get that far south into FL. I did great into and immediately out of JAX last week!!

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
I see soooo many Miami loads but I don't have the balls to get that far south into FL. I did great into and immediately out of JAX last week!!

Hey Murray. Only been to Florida once before and that was Tampa and like you we got out very fast. We'll see how it plays out here!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Hey Murray. Only been to Florida once before and that was Tampa and like you we got out very fast. We'll see how it plays out here!

Yeah, I've only dropped at Eglin, Orlando, JAX and Panama City. Deadheaded out 2 out of 4 times. Only loaded out of St Augustine and JAX.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When I'm at home in lakeland I have never had a load out of Florida in the sprinter, now the big truck is different have not had to DH out with that.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Shorty last night: Shreveport to Houston. Now at the same J I went to last Thursday.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
After a nice 2 weeks home time to go back out for another 3 month's so i'm back in service waiting the call.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Back in service at the house. We are the only "D" unit of any kind in Toledo. Can't wait for the deluge of junk runs to start.