August locations.... Here come the dog days

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
LOL!!
Sally's way sad right now. Owen (5) started school today. And they now go all day for kindergarten.
So no lunch for the kids.
Looks like just you and Sally!! LOL!!
Better take your vitamins and eat your Wheaties!!!
I've got her used to a real performance!!
Wait, that's TMI. My bad. LOL!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Outta HERE! For the second time on the same load. IF nothing goes wrong we are now loaded until Friday morning in ONT. See you all on the flip side!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wadsworth OH to Lake Grove NY. I think I'll sneak in there in the wee hours of the morning. If I ran straight there, I'd hit at exactly rush hour. Don't want to do that!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
El Paso wondering if eating the enchiladas I bought from a guy in an SUV is a good idea.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally Murray is out of the Ohio lanes LO Doing some Ohio to Ohio Loads While hes out

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Under a shade tree adhering to the Colonel's policy and my driver's seat.

Attachments

• Shade Tree.jpg
    Shade Tree.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 47

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well I got a call, but it wasn't the BIG call that I was hoping for. It was another shorty. Aiken SC to Wilson NC. For the last couple of runs that's all ive gotten is shorty. Not complaining, just weird. Now sitting in Haw River at the J.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
El Paso wondering if eating the enchiladas I bought from a guy in an SUV is a good idea.

Sounds to me like a Fiesta in the making in a baaaaad way! Get the Pepto!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
No, not yet. I guess they were safe and delicious to eat...Oops you were talking to murray.

Although I don't have experience eating meat products out of the back of an SUV, I STRONGLY suggest bei g proactive and taking 2-3 doses of pepto and drinking a quart of water.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It has been over an hour without a hint of pending doom so I'm sure they were safe, I figured it was just as risky eating at a truck stop. I'd recommend you give them a chance if you are down this way.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I tried yesterday. Bid on a Detroit to ELP. And yes, you're right, we all take those same chances every time we eat out. Was it at least a fairly clean SUV???
LOL!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I think I did better with Detroit to Charlotte and Fort Mill back to Detroit area. I like "the whale" or "the corridor" or "the lane" or whatever it's called.