August locations.... Here come the dog days

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Bonita Springs, Florida to Piedmont, Alabama. Then hopefully to home in Decatur, Alabama for the first time since March!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Detroit to North Cackalacky. That's close to TX, right?!?!
Once again, booked 10 minutes after backing in at The Detroiter.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Be careful, there can be a rough bunch of vanners hanging out there.....:eek:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

There were a few. I went by home and snagged Sally and made her go in with me. I think her jeans ended up with a few "optical burns" on her backside. LOL!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I-75 NB at about Michigan marker 57 is about to probably shut down. About 20-30 of us just WATCHED a car take a header off of an overpass approach right onto the 75N outside lane. Then an Explorer plowed into it once it stopped bouncing. Ugh.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I-75 NB at about Michigan marker 57 is about to probably shut down. About 20-30 of us just WATCHED a car take a header off of an overpass approach right onto the 75N outside lane. Then an Explorer plowed into it once it stopped bouncing. Ugh.

Ya gotta hate it when that happens.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hartford WI to Urbana OH. Early am delivery. Dispatch already asked if I'd go to Laredo from there. NO, not going to spend a holiday weekend sitting down in Texas! Got the big HD 110 anniversary going on just a few miles from home. Gotta do that.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Of course you're going to Urbana, OH as I'm headed the opposite way. Again. I'll meet you one day!! I need to offset the OVM rumors somehow!!

(Tell my wife I said hi. LOL!!)