August locations.... Here come the dog days

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Boo!! Cancelled.
Ontime must have called Cackalacky and taken my load.
I need to keep my mouth shut until I'm loaded and rolling!!!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Good thing we got the AC fixed, Davenport, FL to El Paso.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Man I haven't been on here for a week and im way behind, lol. Ive got a lot of reading to do. Ive been steady this week. Done my shorty early Mon and got a load going from Columbia SC to Goshen IN. Sat the day up there and got nothing and then DH to Indy Tue afternoon. Wed call from Indy to Knox. Thurs from Knox to Augusta GA. DH back to Columbia SC, man im getting to know these people at the J, scary. Fri did a shorty and back to the J and here now and waiting.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Paullud us too...we are in good ole Mississippi! :) No AC and I'm fairly certain two us would have entered the state but only one of us would have left! Lol!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Paullud us too...we are in good ole Mississippi! :) No AC and I'm fairly certain two us would have entered the state but only one of us would have left! Lol!

No AC in Dallas, but not even thinking about killing myself - just stick my head out the window [parked next to grass, of course] and pour a gallon of water over it. Instant cool, even if it looks the opposite, lol.
I'll do it again when the Grapevine PD patrol car that's parked in front of me [at WalMart] leaves - wouldn't want him thinking truck drivers are nuts, or somethin.

PS If I had a codriver, I'd get some squirt guns & ice water! ;)

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Finally got my big truck back on the road spent 3 weeks waiting for the title... Had a short run to PA, a run to Bloomington IL and just finished a run to Charlotte NC. So now I'm sitting at the pilot on statesville ave. Since it is the weekend probably going to DH to my place in Florida spend a few days there.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
No AC in Dallas, but not even thinking about killing myself - just stick my head out the window [parked next to grass, of course] and pour a gallon of water over it. Instant cool, even if it looks the opposite, lol.
I'll do it again when the Grapevine PD patrol car that's parked in front of me [at WalMart] leaves - wouldn't want him thinking truck drivers are nuts, or somethin.

PS If I had a codriver, I'd get some squirt guns & ice water! ;)

If your ac is out, the flying j on the southside of dallas has idleair. Was a lifesaver for me a few weeks ago.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was. Dang speech to text. LOL!!
Glad to hear you didn't steal back my load.
:)!!!!

When using speech to text...please note ..you shouldn t be chewing on oatmeal bars like Ovm.......lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
If your ac is out, the flying j on the southside of dallas has idleair. Was a lifesaver for me a few weeks ago.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

It sure is...in Laredo we use it just bc it's easier to keep the truck cool. Though that Pilot is horrid, but I hear the J there is getting idleaire. Plus it's nice to get history channel!