August locations.... Here come the dog days

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Feeling more at home at Flying J in Dallas, Texas. Last night when we went to bed there were zero cv's or sprinters. Woke up this morning and we're surrounded by at least 15.

Load 1 web site says there are 354 vehicles within 75 miles....you are NOT alone....LOL

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Thanks for hanging out for a bit. I get the feeling most of you guys are fairly private in real life. I'm kind if an extrovert in the Public Forum of life. I used to be real bad and open on Facebook. It was kind of like a Twitter feed for me. LOL!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks for hanging out for a bit. I get the feeling most of you guys are fairly private in real life. I'm kind if an extrovert in the Public Forum of life. I used to ,be real bad and open on Facebook. It was kind of like a Twitter feed for me. LOL!!

Well you know there are so many perfect expediters on the site, Show any sign of weakness or humanity is like hanging fresh meat to a pack of grizzly bears....lol

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Thanks for hanging out for a bit. I get the feeling most of you guys are fairly private in real life. I'm kind if an extrovert in the Public Forum of life. I used to be real bad and open on Facebook. It was kind of like a Twitter feed for me. LOL!!

It may depend on the day, there are times I feel like being alone and others I'm a chatter box that doesn't know when to shut up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Well you know there are so many perfect expediters on the site, Show any sign of weakness or humanity is like hanging fresh meat to a pack of grizzly bears....lol

People have a hard time getting out of the high school mentality. Many worry about what others think about them instead of just enjoying life. Some are worried about being uncomfortable because they meet someone and don't like them so they aren't sure how to handle it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Oh, I was real comfortable at those post times. And a bit numb at many of them. My favorite was posting pictures of the craft beers I was drinking. LOL!!