August locations.... Here come the dog days

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I'm showered and ready to roll!! Fighting the urge to hit this IHOP over the second banana I bought yesterday. Tough call!!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Is there something up your way? It's not like I won't be driving out that way or north for a load anyway? Anything in Taylor?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Bill says I need to hit the Huddle House. I don't think I've ever had it. I grew up on Waffle House.

Huddle House is really good! Give it a go.

I recommend moving up to Oakland County to sit, in stead of the Detroiter. Separate yourself from the herd, and I'm sure you'd win a few loads by being closer to the pu.

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Feeling more at home at Flying J in Dallas, Texas. Last night when we went to bed there were zero cv's or sprinters. Woke up this morning and we're surrounded by at least 15.

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Duncan,sc to fort Payne,al today. Tomorrow Athens,ga del Friday am Wilmington,oh

Say hello to "the boys from Alabama" when passing thru Ft. Payne. The guys from country group Alabama grew up and still reside there. Just some totally useless information from me this morning and I'm not charging for it. Be safe!