August locations.... Here come the dog days

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I m back....lol.....D H out of Iowa.....only the 3 rd time in 26 months I didn t get a load from my door step......No complaints here...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Probably not at the rate I got. Vicky even called to see if I could come down. I felt a little bad but 01:00 pick, 88.4 mile DH, drop in Madison, etc.
BADOW!!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Besides, I never get bolt loads because the use freight WH0RES at 75 CPM on almost every load.

The preceding statement was posted as a matter of opinion of the author. The contents of that statement have not been proven as fact. It is only an opinion.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, we were discussing it this morning. It's really hard to blame dispatchers AT ALL. They're humans that LOVE getting pats on the back. Margin creates those pats. Even the greatest brokers can't help but pull the trigger on that cheap truck. Especially if they trust them 110%.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Update for Murray. ...1 of my Bolt buddies that turned down the GR load that you got for tonight...Got load GR to Elpaso for better than $ 1.00 a LM.....so not all freight rate *****s......lol

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Maybe I wasn't clear on that.

Oh we all know who you meant, taking a shot at those Bolt CV drivers. When I was driving a CV I was in San Antonio with another driver and was offered .75/mile to go to Laredo, I said no and the other guy said yes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
D H less than 150 miles....preplan Fri. am IL. to NC........:D

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It looks like the CV and HCV guys have been moving well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
at home for 6 or 7 hours on my way to Memphis for a 7 am drop pre-dispatched for a Monday pick-up before 3pm out of AL to Harrisburg, PA $1.80 per mile. there is a load out of little rock for tomorrow that's 900 lbs 10 ft going to Tallahassee, FL for $1,100 but it needs to be on an air ride truck. Does anyone make an air ride straight truck that's under 10,000 gvw? I have a class A but I really want to stick with unregulated trucks something about log books and scale houses that just takes all the fun out of driving.