The Trump Card...

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm usually not big on memes, but this one actually makes a point. Today, there are children in states all over the country that are still being forced to wear covid masks even though valid studies have proven they're useless and even harmful for kids. In addition to the physical distress, these kids are also learning to be controlled by the government. They ask "why do we have to wear masks?" Answer: because the CDC (govt) says so, in spite of science to the contrary. School boards from VA to CA are still mandating masks, using the excuse of CDC guidelines (just following orders). Fortunately, many people across the country are learning the facts supported by science, mandates are being lifted and the CDC is losing more credibility every day.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm usually not big on memes, but this one actually makes a point. Today, there are children in states all over the country that are still being forced to wear covid masks even though valid studies have proven they're useless and even harmful for kids. In addition to the physical distress, these kids are also learning to be controlled by the government. They ask "why do we have to wear masks?" Answer: because the CDC (govt) says so, in spite of science to the contrary. School boards from VA to CA are still mandating masks, using the excuse of CDC guidelines (just following orders). Fortunately, many people across the country are learning the facts supported by science, mandates are being lifted and the CDC is losing more credibility every day.
They are being asked to wear masks to help protect everyone around them, especially the teachers who a good many of them are particularly vulnerable to covid. Every one of those studies that show its hurting them physically have been proven false. Mentally hurt is a possibility but to me the jury is still out on that.

It all goes back to why conservatives are so mad about wearing masks, they dont think they should be forced to do something that is not for their benefit.

We talk about patriotism and serving out country in the military but getting a shot and wearing mask to help your fellow Americans is bad. Every day that goes by I despise conservatism more and more.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
If your sick wear a mask.....
If your not sick don't wear a mask.
It's like everyone went OCD on the mask thing.
If the vaccine was soooooo important why not mandate the medical field to get the shot first.....back when the shots first came out.....

• Haha
Reactions: muttly and RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If your sick wear a mask.....
If your not sick don't wear a mask.
It's like everyone went OCD on the mask thing.
If the vaccine was soooooo important why not mandate the medical field to get the shot first.....back when the shots first came out.....

If all Covid infections were symptomatic then it would be easy as that.

Most medical workers were mandated long before the governments mandate.

But you do make a good point we need to mandate anyone who is showing symptoms of any sickness needs to mask up in public.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RLENT

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They are being asked to wear masks to help protect everyone around them, especially the teachers who a good many of them are particularly vulnerable to covid. Every one of those studies that show its hurting them physically have been proven false.
That is simply not true. I don't know where you got this information, but there have been numerous detailed and well-sourced studies that have shown, without refute, that masks on children are either useless and/or harmful from both physical and mental standpoints. If there are teachers who have a serious underlying condition that makes covid - especially the milder Omicron variant - a deadly threat, then they shouldn't be in the classroom or even in public. But contrary to the above claim, there aren't that many that fall into this category.

It all goes back to why conservatives are so mad about wearing masks, they dont think they should be forced to do something that is not for their benefit.
We talk about patriotism and serving out country in the military but getting a shot and wearing mask to help your fellow Americans is bad. Every day that goes by I despise conservatism more and more.
Sadly, that's what happens when diseases, their prevention and their cures get politicized.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If all Covid infections were symptomatic then it would be easy as that.

Most medical workers were mandated long before the governments mandate.

But you do make a good point we need to mandate anyone who is showing symptoms of any sickness needs to mask up in public.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Teachers can get the vaccine. Children very rarely get sick and spread it.
Kids wearing masks all day is unhealthy and won’t prevent spreading it anyway, whatever scant risk there is of that.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Every day that goes by I despise conservatism more and more.
We can't afford to do that. Despising anything eats at you from the inside out. Political philosophies exist not on their own but only in the hearts and minds of the people who adhere to them. It is a very small step from despising conservationism to despising conservatives. Doing that only contributes to the political divide that hurts those who do the despising and our country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pilgrim

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
We can't afford to do that. Despising anything eats at you from the inside out. Political philosophies exist not on their own but only in the hearts and minds of the people who adhere to them. It is a very small step from despising conservationism to despising conservatives. Doing that only contributes to the political divide that hurts those who do the despising and our country.

True to some extent perhaps ... but it's also important to correctly name and recognize the thing one has the ill-feelings for.

It's not so much (real) conservatism ... but rather ill-liberal anti-democratic authoritarianism ...

Some things warrant despising ... for very good reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman and muttly

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Some things warrant despising ... for very good reasons.
While three are several things that prompt me to rise and/or act in opposition, I can't think of a single person, idea or thing that warrants despising. Despising something releases stress hormones into your bloodstream. Those kid of stress hormones are harmful. Why do that to yourself if you don't have to?