The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Some colors get to walk.....................hmmmm

Hunter will walk on the contempt allegation + any referral to DOJ ... assuming they can actually get the votes to refer it.

Mainly cause the doofuses failed to vote on an impeachment inquiry prior to issuing their subpoena ... rendering it invalid:

Hunter Biden's latest move deals 'devastating blow' to James Comer and Jim Jordan: expert

Is there anything these MAGA Morons can't screw up ?

:joycat:

That's even before we get to the issues with the (so-called) "laptop" (multiple versions, some evidence of tampering, all sorts of problems with chain of custody, etc.)

• Haha
Reactions: muttly

ATeam

Retired Expediter
In Iowa Caucus News Today ...

In the Iowa caucus news today they're talking about cold weather. I grew up in Wisconsin and lived much of my adult life in Minnesota. Like Iowa, it gets cold in the winter ... and people learn how to live with that. But the way the news people (all networks) are carrying on, you'd think Monday's sub-zero temps were the end of the world. The temps will range from -12F to -1F through the day. I used to deliver newspapers on my bicycle at -20F without giving it a second thought. If it was -30F, my dad would drive me in his car on the paper route. Either way, the papers got delivered, even if it was a cold day.

Iowa does not stop when the temperature drops. Since when did a cold day become an end of the world day? Since when did the general public become weather pussies?

Also, if it's -10F for a Trump voter, it's -10F for a Haley or DeSantis voter too. I don't understand all this hype about the weather. The hype annoys me.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In Iowa Caucus News Today ...

In the Iowa caucus news today they're talking about cold weather. I grew up in Wisconsin and lived much of my adult life in Minnesota. Like Iowa, it gets cold in the winter ... and people learn how to live with that. But the way the news people (all networks) are carrying on, you'd think Monday's sub-zero temps were the end of the world. The temps will range from -12F to -1F through the day. I used to deliver newspapers on my bicycle at -20F without giving it a second thought. If it was -30F, my dad would drive me in his car on the paper route. Either way, the papers got delivered, even if it was a cold day.

Iowa does not stop when the temperature drops. Since when did a cold day become an end of the world day? Since when did the general public become weather pussies?

Also, if it's -10F for a Trump voter, it's -10F for a Haley or DeSantis voter too. I don't understand all this hype about the weather. The hype annoys me.
Factoring in the wind chill, the temperature is much lower than -10F.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You know, I had a thought earlier today, if Trump would have won the election in 2020, what do you think the odds that he would be trying to figure out a way to serve a 3rd term? I mean he does not respect any other part of the constitution, why follow the 22nd ammendment?

Guaranteed he would have.

If for no other reason than he'd be facing far more charges as a result of the crimes he would have committed in his second term.

:joycat:

• Haha
Reactions: ATeam and muttly