The Trump Card...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
This quote is a perfect example of liberal gaslighting and promotion of false narratives about what Trump will do if elected.
I'm not gaslighting anyone and have not been gaslighted. I did not gaslight the Trump organization accountant accountant on the stand yesterday who testified under oath that he was instructed to commit fraud. I did not gaslight the judges ruling that Trump committed fraud. I did not gaslight hundreds of classified documents improperly taken to and kept at Mar-a-Lago. I did not gaslight the jury finding that the Trump Organization committed tax fraud. I did not gaslight the closure of the Trump Foundation for financial misconduct. I did not gaslight 91 felony counts on 4 indictments. The man has ZERO respect for the law.

I am not gaslighting what Trump is likely to do. What he is likely to do will track exactly what he has done in the past and he absolutely will do everything he can to undermine the constitution if elected again.
It's also projection describing what Joe Biden has been doing since he took office, like his intentional chaos at the southern border in direct disregard of our immigration laws.
Just as I'm not gaslighting anything, I'm not projecting anything. I pay little attention to Biden. I know little about what he has done since he took office beyond the major headlines.
What were his exact words?
Answered above
Really? What were his exact words?
“This will be a time for all citizens of the USA to celebrate!” he continued. “This guy turned out to be a Woke train wreck who, if the Fake News reporting is correct, was actually dealing with China to give them a heads up on the thinking of the President of the United States. This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!”

If you want to get particular, his exact words did not call for the general's execution, but the implication was clearly made. How do I know it was clearly made? It was amplified by MAGA people into a clear call for the general's execution.

Example: Republican Rep. Paul Gosar: “In a better society, quislings like the strange sodomy-promoting General Milley would be hung,” Gosar wrote. Gosar also called Milley, a four-star general with more than four decades of military service, a “traitor.”
What were his exact words, and in what context? He wouldn't be the only one to allow people to defend themselves against violent looters/shoplifters during riots and flash mob violence when they're under assault.
"We will immediately stop all of the pillaging and theft. Very simply: If you rob a store, you can fully expect to be shot as you are leaving that store," he said Friday during a speech to California Republicans. (Source)

"Trump is happy to have people KILLED on his whim"....This sounds like liberal hyperbole and fearmongering we would expect to hear from MSNBC. Based on Trump's record as POTUS, no reasonable person is going to believe this gratuitous claim.
I'm a reasonable person and I believe it. Other reasonable people I know believe it too.

Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
“This will be a time for all citizens of the USA to celebrate!” he continued. “This guy turned out to be a Woke train wreck who, if the Fake News reporting is correct, was actually dealing with China to give them a heads up on the thinking of the President of the United States. This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!”

If you want to get particular, his exact words did not call for the general's execution, but the implication was clearly made. How do I know it was clearly made? It was amplified by MAGA people into a clear call for the general's execution.

Example: Republican Rep. Paul Gosar: “In a better society, quislings like the strange sodomy-promoting General Milley would be hung,” Gosar wrote. Gosar also called Milley, a four-star general with more than four decades of military service, a “traitor.”
Trump was just stating what the penalty used to be for that offense. There was no implication.

• Haha

ATeam

Retired Expediter
If elected, Trump will undermine the constitution by appointing like-minded authoritarians to key roles who will back his play, and he will simply not follow what the constitution provides. He'll break all sorts of laws and constitutional provisions to establish himself as president for life with limitless powers vested in him.
It will take me a bit of time, but I'll write a piece that explains why I believe this. It will include the Trump quotes and actions that support my belief. I don't base this belief on what I hear on MSNBC. I base it on what Trump says and does.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Court: No Prosecutorial Misconduct Found

Because Powell and Cheseboro demanded speedy trials, we're going to get a preview of the subsequent GA RICO trials for Trump and the other defendants. The events and arguments will not exactly line up but some of the major questions will.

Powell recently made a motion to have her case dismissed for prosecutorial misconduct. That motion was denied. Trump has previously claimed prosecutorial misconduct. The fact that Powell could not prove prosecutorial misconduct makes it likely that Trump will be unable to do so either. Powell's case will proceed to trial, as will Trump's.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And then the traitorous slob headed back to the White House to do what exactly ?

... sit on his fat hiney and watch the violence he ignited and set into motion unfold on TV ... literally for hours.

:mad:

He should be very thankful that at this point he's only facing prison time.

In earlier times he's probably be facing the noose, a firing squad, or the chair.
#surejan
#mightwantositthisoneout

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
#surejan
#mightwantositthisoneout

No, I'm good ... really I am.

:tearsofjoy:

In case you haven't figured it out yet (likely), there's a huge difference in me making the comment that I did and Liddle Donnie making the comment he did.

For starters, he's the one with the deranged followers ... who are prone to taking the law into their own hands and committing criminal violence.

Reactions: Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
More Fake Elector Fallout ... #ETTD

Apparently, Bachenberg also assaulted the process server who tried to serve him the lawsuit:

Read: police report for fake MAGA elector accused of assaulting his process server

Yet another violent MAGA Twatwaffle ...

Lock. Him. Up.

Reactions: ATeam and Ragman

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Weisselberg Lies Under Oath

It would not surprise me to see Latisha James slap Weisselberg with perjury charges. The man flat-out lied on the stand. And there is clear documentary evidence now available to James to prove it.

Last edited: