The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Orange Man is now in major shrieking mode ... and squealing like a stuck pig.

If he thinks it's bad now, just imagine how freaked-out he's gonna be if Merrick G. ends up shutting down Durham's whole operation for being the waste of time and resources that it was.

:tearsofjoy:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Orange Man is now in major shrieking mode ... and squealing like a stuck pig.

If he thinks it's bad now, just imagine how freaked-out he's gonna be if Merrick G. ends up shutting down Durham's whole operation for being the waste of time and resources that it was.

Because Durham is over the target and we can't have that, can we?

ATeam

Retired Expediter
True she is and so shall trump.
I think this is true for both Trump and Hilary. Networks keep bringing them up more than a natural news cycle would produce because these characters are good for ratings. The very mention of their names attracts the attention and engagement of millions, and for the networks, attention is the name of the game.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Because Durham is over the target and we can't have that, can we?

Durham is "over the target" as far as what he is trying to do (rehabilitate Trump)

But he isn't over the target as far as what he should be doing based on his duty and the oath he swore.

I predict the fallout from the misadventure little Billy Barr has tasked him with will leave him with a very sad closing chapter to his long career.

But he signed up for it so that's on him as well.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Durham is "over the target" as far as what he is trying to do (rehabilitate Trump)

But he isn't over the target as far as what he should be doing based on his duty and the oath he swore.

I predict the fallout from the misadventure little Billy Barr has tasked him with will leave him with a very sad closing chapter to his long career.

But he signed up for it so that's on him as well.
94416EDD-25B8-44CD-9AA1-4FDCDBF311A6.jpeg0EEA8E1B-C93E-4946-AD99-EE8530F07D23.jpeg83694D5B-41E5-460A-80D6-518600AA77B3.png

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

“This investigation of the investigators is a politically motivated distraction,” Democratic Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal said in a statement on May 14 about Durham’s assignment. “And it threatens to degrade the career professionals — like John Durham — who devote their lives to law enforcement. This is an example of another very professional public servant tasked with a very unprofessional and unbecoming job.”

That's a true fact.

It's a matter of what "What have you done for me lately?"

IOW:

People who fall from grace by engaging in unethical conduct tend not be remembered for good things they may have once done, but rather for their most recent lapses and failings

;).

Reactions: Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Smh's and memes don't mean squat.

You'd have a real hard time convincing some on your side of the aisle of that.

But neither do pontifications for that matter.

What crimes has he committed and found guilty of that would put him behind bars? Let's talk substance, not insinuations.

Well, I'll preface this by saying he still needs to be tried, found guilty, and convicted, but here's a starter list:

1. Obstruction of justice as laid out in the Mueller Report ... just for starters.

Then ...

2. Violations of GA state law as far as election interference.

3. Any possible violations of Federal law related to No. 2 above.

4. Fraud as is being investigated by authorities the State of New York.

5. Destruction of any particular records (18 U.S. Code § 1519) that may be germane to ongoing Federal investigations.

And that's just the short, quick list off the top of my head.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's a true fact.

It's a matter of what "What have you done for me lately?"

IOW:

People who fall from grace by engaging in unethical conduct tend not be remembered for good things they may have once done, but rather for their most recent lapses and failings

;).
The fellow that publicly lied about where he served in the Military. That’s the guy you’re quoting? Interesting..,