The dog days of summer: AUGUST!

MurrayExpeditingLLC

Active Expediter
Just finished Buchanan NY to Taylor MI and now at the Detroiter for my first time ever. Also got to see Load One's headquarters. Pretty nice people up in there.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Oh, just teasin' ya', sorry. There's no way anybody's song would make me feel better, if I sat between loads, as much as you have recently

You sir are absolutely right. If it wasn't for the fact I've been waiting on that song for 4 years it probably wouldn't have helped wither

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No joy in Memphis, so I relo'd to Little Rock. This morning, 3 calls in 15 minutes, but no runs out of them. So, I sit. Benton, Ark. at the Pilot for sleep and Starbucks for working internet.

Sent from my XT1028 using EO Forums mobile app

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Ha ha so the mechanic working on the van is wearing rubber gloves so he doesn't get his hands dirty.

lesbian corner

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Meanwhile, back at the pilot, I just found out I'm not a professional driver! Why? Because my vehicle doesn't burn diesel.

I buy a hot dog for lunch, and the clerk asks me if I want to use my points. I ask, what points? She said, for buying fuel. I told her that PFJ does not issue points for gasoline. She tells me that I must not be a professional driver. Funny, after a year and a half of delivering safely and on time, every run, I thought I was a proper expediter. Hmph! Guess I'm just a freaking hobo... :banghead:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Meanwhile, back at the pilot, I just found out I'm not a professional driver! Why? Because my vehicle doesn't burn diesel.

I buy a hot dog for lunch, and the clerk asks me if I want to use my points. I ask, what points? She said, for buying fuel. I told her that PFJ does not issue points for gasoline. She tells me that I must not be a professional driver. Funny, after a year and a half of delivering safely and on time, every run, I thought I was a proper expediter. Hmph! Guess I'm just a freaking hobo... :banghead:

you have to cut them in half to be a professional......LOL

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
you have to cut them in half to be a professional......LOL

Dang you, OVM, ya made me laugh! :cool:

Question: will a Sprinter tolerate the high-speed pumps out back? I remember having problems with them during my years in construction; the F350's we used would only tolerate the slower, car-side diesel pumps used by Vdubs & such...

Last edited:

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Question: will a Sprinter tolerate the high-speed pumps out back? I remember having problems with them during my years in construction; the F350's we used would only tolerate the slower, car-side diesel pumps used by Vdubs & such...

Slower pumps only I'm afraid!

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter

I've used the big ones in the truck lanes before back when I had that luxurious sprinter before buying this dumb ford