The dog days of summer: AUGUST!

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Anyone know anything about Allstate Express

They have red and blue stickers and typically on white vans so they may be patriotic, or just an accident.

Wait that's just about every expediting companies colors. If I ever start a company where gonna be green, purple and blue

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They have red and blue stickers and typically on white vans so they may be patriotic, or just an accident.

Wait that's just about every expediting companies colors. If I ever start a company where gonna be green, purple and blue

Sorry Fedex beat ya to it

Sent from: Time Out Corner

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And yuck....I hope your under 1 of the 2 shade trees there by the restaurant ....lol

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app

I am indeed. Note of caution, though: do NOT look inside the van :eek:

Sent from my XT1028 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am indeed. Note of caution, though: do NOT look inside the van :eek:

Don't tell us ....your cutting Hot Dogs in half....Lmao

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't tell us ....your cutting Hot Dogs in half....Lmao

Uh, yeah, uh, that's it, uh yeah :p

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
So I came home on Friday and was going to leave Monday. Needless to say I am still home thanks to the wife and kids I ended up sick lol. Ready to get on road now

lesbianlover

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
I wanted to leave Monday but I ended up sick. I'm Better now and ready to get back on road.

lesbian corner

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well unloaded in Fenton, MO napped and then d/h up to Peoria since St Louis had 5 ahead of me and noone up here. Had a possible Bettendorf, IA to Greenville, TN but it went away before they could bid. Waiting for my cousin to get off work so I can go visit with her and her boys...probably get an offer as I'm omw to see them.

BTW "horked" means stolen or taken...think I got it from "Strange Brew" (movie from the 80's) ie "take off you hoser"

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
BTW "horked" means stolen or taken...think I got it from "Strange Brew" (movie from the 80's) ie "take off you hoser"

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

So that's what that means! I thought it was something you did when you have something in your throat...:p