The dog days of summer: AUGUST!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Home for the night. Tomorrow - Livonia to Dundee, Coldwater, Jackson, back to Livonia. ;)

Waved at LOS on my way to Toledo today. Don't know if he saw me.

My vision was suppressed by the heavy rain. I would have heard you go by, but my hearing is shot. Sorry I missed you. ;)

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Maybe he wanted to drop a duece and didn't want his girlfriend to see?

Hell my wife does her hair and brushes her teeth and talks to me while I leave a deposit. When I'm home we go up to the pilot and shower together. (Now gentlemen have that thought in your head) lol.

lesbian corner

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hell my wife does her hair and brushes her teeth and talks to me while I leave a deposit. When I'm home we go up to the pilot and shower together. (Now gentlemen have that thought in your head) lol.

lesbian corner

They get used to us, and we to them.

My wife and I just talked this morning about sharing a shower, when I get home ;) ; can't do it at the house because the floor is weak under the tub. Maybe a trip to the nearest J is in order :cool:

Sent from my XT1028 using EO Forums mobile app

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1 offer today, a bad offer but a offer anyways, looks like another day of 9 ball in the game room.

Sent from: The wrong side of the tracks.

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
I just had an oil change on Thursday. And my company didn't have me Tak it to a dealer. It was a at home guy. And we just had a lot of work done on this van 4 month's ago. Like a new transmission. Grrr I can't wait to get into a new promaster that they are purchasing.

lesbian corner

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Pa to north Carolina tomorrow guess ill rest up in case itz a buisy week

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just had an oil change on Thursday. And my company didn't have me Tak it to a dealer. It was a at home guy. And we just had a lot of work done on this van 4 month's ago. Like a new transmission. Grrr I can't wait to get into a new promaster that they are purchasing.

lesbian corner

Did you reset your oil life monitor? Read the owners manual or ask at an oil change place how to reset it. On GM vans, you turn on the key, leave the engine off, depress the gas pedal to the floor 3 times within 5 seconds. The oil light will flash several times then go off. Then turn off the key. Done!

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did you reset your oil life monitor? Read the owners manual or ask at an oil change place how to reset it. On GM vans, you turn on the key, leave the engine off, depress the gas pedal to the floor 3 times within 5 seconds. The oil light will flash several times then go off. Then turn off the key. Done!

Better watch that might trigger the self destruct mechanism in sprinters LOL I only know the dash trick for Ncv3 sprinters sorry ;$

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter

Nope the wrench is still there.

lesbian corner

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Never been so excited over a thunderstorm. I might go play in it.

lesbian corner

Attachments

• 1407799258420.jpg
    1407799258420.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 1407799290710.jpg
    1407799290710.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 53

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picking up a load near Minneapolis in the morning going to dayton nj, this is going to be one of those interesting loads.....

Sent from my SM-T217T using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Meanwhile, in Arkansas a Pennsylvania man has died of boredom :(

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
If that's the big wrench your 8400 miles overdue for major service on the van ... If it's the little wrench your 8400 overdue an oil change

On T1Ns it is either one or two wrenches, it just happens that one is a bit bigger than the other. It looks like he is 8400 miles overdue on an oil change, or whoever did the oil change did not reset the reminder.

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
On T1Ns it is either one or two wrenches, it just happens that one is a bit bigger than the other. It looks like he is 8400 miles overdue on an oil change, or whoever did the oil change did not reset the reminder.

Well I Googled it and reset it

lesbian corner

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Please see post #195. It has been edited to comply with Arkansas law. Thank you.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

lesbian corner

Never seen Americans so excited to buy a Italian vehicle...Fiat Ducato.... built in Mexico LOL

Last edited: