September Banter thread

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning Joe....

I see Leo finally lost it...*LOL* down in the soapbox..

think maybe less tolerance should be observed....once it steps over that line....locked....and be consistant.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Morning Joe....

I see Leo finally lost it...*LOL* down in the soapbox..

think maybe less tolerance should be observed....once it steps over that line....locked....and be consistant.

Morning Ken. Still on my first cup. Groggy this morning. This running of "real" expedite loads is hard on me. All this rest, not used to it!

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
*LOL* forgot a word...

get your van into the other truck shop yet...as in repair shop?

I think you need to type your full thoughts. Doing so, I may be able to fill in the blanks. In this case you left out 5 words.

Have you ever been talking with someone and they say something way out there. Only to find out they started talking in mid-throught? Leaving out the first part....

Ok, I am getting closer to the decoder ring....Once I get it debuged, I will freely give them out.:eek:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think you need to type your full thoughts. Doing so, I may be able to fill in the blanks. In this case you left out 5 words.

Have you ever been talking with someone and they say something way out there. Only to find out they started talking in mid-throught? Leaving out the first part....

Ok, I am getting closer to the decoder ring....Once I get it debuged, I will freely give them out.:eek:

Yep....I may need one just to know what I said....;)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If there is any one out there that needs a lot of REAL decoding be sure to let me know. I keep in contact with a few "cryppies" from my past life. They could help you out. :p

transporter

Expert Expediter
Eddie yesterday non you said there are no such things as non yankees. only yankees and dam yankees. A boy from tennessee should know better.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How do you put a van in a truck?:rolleyes:

It's easy, you just drive it in. When I bought my straight truck I drove my van down to Columbus to pick it up. There was a dock at the building across the street from the dealership with outside access allowing me to easily drive the van into box. Put load bars in front of and in back of the tires and off I went. When I got home I went over to one of the local wrecker services and backed the van onto a flatbed and then to the ground from there. Piece 'o cake.

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter

I'll take one when they're ready... and if anyone has one for xcol, I'll take one of those too please!

Yes, and kinda similarly, have you ever been talking with someone who's ADD and you're in the middle of discussing something and then they're suddenly talkin way out there again, and you're like, huhhhh???, and you find out for the past 3 minutes they've been talking about a totally different subject that wasn't introduced, it just flowed (NOT!) from the last conversation (in their mind only!).. and then you have to start all over again with what they said since now you know the subject?
argghhh

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, and kinda similarly, have you ever been talking with someone who's ADD and you're in the middle of discussing something and then they're suddenly talkin way out there again, and you're like, huhhhh???, and you find out for the past 3 minutes they've been talking about a totally different subject that wasn't introduced, it just flowed (NOT!) from the last conversation (in their mind only!).. and then you have to start all over again with what they said since now you know the subject?
argghhh

Oh, you've met my ex...

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Eddie yesterday non you said there are no such things as non yankees. only yankees and dam yankees. A boy from tennessee should know better.

Yankee= Someone from the north that visits the south and goes home.

Dam Yankee= Someone from the north, that visits the south, and stays.

Non-Yankee= no such thing.

I am American by birth, A Southerner by the grace of God.

So which are you?

transporter

Expert Expediter
i told cashier several times yes gassers can earn showers that the purpose of ultra one she talked to deisel cashier also

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
transporter wrote:

i told cashier several times yes gassers can earn showers that the purpose of ultra one she talked to deisel cashier also

She is right...always take it to the diesel fuel Desk...do NOT try and have it run with the front cashier.

It needs to be run on the "2nd chance" screen on the computer at the diesel desk...works every time with no problem.

all I do is hand the fuel desk person my card and the reciept from the pump and ask them to "please run this on the 2nd chance"

One thing to keep in mind, don't have them input the 10ths of gallons, just the gallons...if they input the 10ths, it shows as gallons...26.7 shows as 267 and gets bounced as too many gallons for the EXPEDITERS program...you get no shower credit and you won't know without checking the website...Enter only the gallons...

The program works as advertised, with a few goofy steps, it would be great to just use the card at the pumps, hopefully that is coming soon...