September Banter thread

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yep....just had my oatmeal..and nuking 2nd cup...

you in Minni? Rogers or Hudson?

Rogers. Working on my second cup now. NOT nuked coffee, REAL coffee!! Have to run to the store today, we are out of just about everything. No time to stop at stores last week, hope this week will be the same.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jack Berry reallt raves about that Cariboo coffee..there is a shop around the Speedway across the street....is it all still a construction zone?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Jack Berry reallt raves about that Cariboo coffee..there is a shop around the Speedway across the street....is it all still a construction zone?

Yeah, it is a mess. We are going to run over to the Super Target across the road soon a resupply the truck. Cariboo coffee is good. We are almost out of coffee in the truck too.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
you don't have the new QC yet?

Nope, I am happy to say. Don't need an electric babysitter. We are more than able to manage our logs on our own. Those new QC's have no benefit to us, only higher costs with no new return to offset the cost. Anything that causes us to lose money is NOT a good thing.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nope, I am happy to say. Don't need an electric babysitter. We are more than able to manage our logs on our own. Those new QC's have no benefit to us, only higher costs with no new return to offset the cost. Anything that causes us to lose money is NOT a good thing.

But I have one..and it is CHEAPER then the OmniTrack 5 bucks a week cheaper....and you DO get more use out of it...the wifi and scanner...

But mines is not connected to the ECM like yours will be...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But I have one..and it is CHEAPER then the OmniTrack 5 bucks a week cheaper....and you DO get more use out of it...the wifi and scanner...

Our new QC costs us MORE per week. I have a scanner and wi fi already. I have GPS already. The scanner may help, don't know that ours have it yet.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Our new QC costs us MORE per week. I have a scanner and wi fi already. I have GPS already. The scanner may help, don't know that ours have it yet.

The little black box ya get with it also has a couple extra ports....that would be possible to hook in a web cam so they can watch you....not saying it would happen...but it IS possible....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The little black box ya get with it also has a couple extra ports....that would be possible to hook in a web cam so they can watch you....not saying it would happen...but it IS possible....

I can assure you of one thing, there will NEVER be a web cam of ANY kind on my truck or computer. That goes for work time, off time and the time that I am never going to drive again. NO web cams, not allowed, don't want one, won't have one. Get the picture? No, you can't get the picture, no web cam!! :p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can assure you of one thing, there will NEVER be a web cam of ANY kind on my truck or computer. That goes for work time, off time and the time that I am never going to drive again. NO web cams, not allowed, don't want one, won't have one. Get the picture? No, you can't get the picture, no web cam!! :p

I guess that means NO web cam then? *LOL*