September Banter thread

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
On my first here Joe....all slept and ready to go....sorta...*LOL*

Ours is almost done. Oatmeal this morning. YUCK. Have to behave though, lose weight. Big Brother says so. I really don't like eating stuff that is fed to horses or that I use for fish bait!! :p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ours is almost done. Oatmeal this morning. YUCK. Have to behave though, lose weight. Big Brother says so. I really don't like eating stuff that is fed to horses or that I use for fish bait!! :p

If it is good enough for the horse, it should be good enough for you...*LOL*

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
HEY...lets show more respect for horses here...after all they helped build this country....;)

Horses are good, roasted, fried, broiled etc. :p Their job, which is the same as all other animals in their class, is to consume protein matter that is too difficult for meat eaters to digest, turn it into meat and then have that meat eaten by me!! Then I recycle that protein, it goes back into the ground, grow more plants and the cycle continues.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Horses are good, roasted, fried, broiled etc. :p Their job, which is the same as all other animals in their class, is to consume protein matter that is too difficult for meat eaters to digest, turn it into meat and then have that meat eaten by me!! Then I recycle that protein, it goes back into the ground, grow more plants and the cycle continues.

But you are going to love this one.....about 2 years ago the Gov...banned horse meat for human and dog food consumption....a PETA movement...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But you are going to love this one.....about 2 years ago the Gov...banned horse meat for human and dog food consumption....a PETA movement...

The PETA is one bunch of just plain old WACKOS!!! Do I care if the government banned it? Not in your lifetime. If I am hungry and there is a horse, it will get eaten. That is just how it is. PETA my hind leg. Eat the dog too if it did not earn it's keep!! :p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The PETA is one bunch of just plain old WACKOS!!! Do I care if the government banned it? Not in your lifetime. If I am hungry and there is a horse, it will get eaten. That is just how it is. PETA my hind leg. Eat the dog too if it did not earn it's keep!! :p

Asians say dog if cooked right is very good....

On IRC last episode they were at a native settlement and had whale, walrus and some other creature I think they liked it...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Asians say dog if cooked right is very good....

On IRC last episode they were at a native settlement and had whale, walrus and some other creature I think they liked it...

What ever it takes to keep navel from meeting spine is OK in my book. I have seen some pretty healthy looking rats in my day!! MMMMM?

milpig

Expert Expediter
I tried dog in Korea once. I had no clue what it was till after dinner when I asked, "that was outstanding what was it?"

Kinda bugged me at the time but it was darn good.