September Banter thread

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I think you need to congratulate him when he makes his first load delivery than it matters, right now he is abandoning that other -1 company for promises of wearing blue. :p

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I think you need to congratulate him when he makes his first load delivery than it matters, right now he is abandoning that other -1 company for promises of wearing blue. :p

At least he can leave the 1 on his truck and save money on new logos:rolleyes:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
OVM changed his carrier...Is he gonna change "Those Shorts" :D;) How about flourescent pink flowers this time around?

transporter

Expert Expediter
ragman i am thinking of and appropriete responce.

dakota i am going on a diet to. i had a great forman grill it had 3 removable plates one drains like all do one you could cook pizza, perfect biscuits and basicaly anything you didnt want to drain like eggs but it broke and cant find it in any stores. i will be ordering the nutrisystem but will be using other grocery store diet food also

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
ragman i am thinking of and appropriete responce.

dakota i am going on a diet to. i had a great forman grill it had 3 removable plates one drains like all do one you could cook pizza, perfect biscuits and basicaly anything you didnt want to drain like eggs but it broke and cant find it in any stores. i will be ordering the nutrisystem but will be using other grocery store diet food also

Don't strain yourself trying to come up with a response.
I like the froman grills with the removable plates but just bought one of the small cheapies at Wally World