September Banter thread

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I can't own chickens. I live in an H.O.A. :D The yard Nazis would be all over me.

Why?

AN HOA is a form of government control, it is the Obama style form of socalism at its worst - got to be like everyone else, must conform, must not paint house Smuff Blue, must have matching door knobs, must have matching cats in the window, can not have an American flag, ...

oooooooooooooo I can't even think of that :eek:

transporter

Expert Expediter
dakota are youin havun puter problems? i not figuring you out. Ifin yourin puter doesnt workun right just tapp on it a few times.
son i am hankering for a pizza.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
dakota are youin havun puter problems? i not figuring you out. Ifin yourin puter doesnt workun right just tapp on it a few times.
son i am hankering for a pizza.

sometimes I am EOing on my Droid phone, sometimes one of the laptops at home
Mmmmm Pizza

transporter

Expert Expediter
dont forget must take out trash cans out to side walk only at curtain times and return to back of house or else. grass only aloud to grow curtain height. can paint house only curtain colors. and no cars up on blocks.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Don't forget must take out trash cans out to side walk only at certain times and return to back of house or else. Grass only allowed to grow to certain height. Can paint house only certain colors, and no cars up on blocks.

Fixed it for you ;) And that is exactly why I live in the country :)

transporter

Expert Expediter
gotta go i have been calling for ya for days. i have a question.
where did you get that ladder, how tall is it, how much.

no dakota need to reply:rolleyes:

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
gotta go i have been calling for ya for days. i have a question.
where did you get that ladder, how tall is it, how much.

no dakota need to reply:rolleyes:

It's called a TeleSteps ladder. Mine is 10 1/2 ft. tall. I got it from QVC, but they no longer carry them. Check on ebay, or pay too much at Camping World. Just checked ebay, most of the prices on there right now are high, too. telesteps items - Get great deals on Home Garden, Business Industrial items on eBay.com!
I paid less than $150. Team Caffee got theirs at Target

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
You know they are on my wish list. Picture them mounted under the sleeper, reflecting off the tanks.
(Gotta Go sighs with a sappy expression on her face)