September Banter thread

greg334

Veteran Expediter
A movable chicken coop/pen. Some have built some pretty cool ones.

You plant it in a section that needs fertilizer and they chickens clean the area of bugs and crap all over the area.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
A movable chicken coop/pen. Some have built some pretty cool ones.

You plant it in a section that needs fertilizer and they chickens clean the area of bugs and crap all over the area.

Now that is a neat idea..now if you could train them to eat weeds it'd be ideal!!:)

greg334

Veteran Expediter
You need a duck tractor for that, ducks seem to like weeds.

You guys don't have chickens, do you?

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
ldb is wrong in one point i didnt start the location thread many many months ago in consul with others. i started it for expediters to met up on the road if they wanted to. period.
From the beginning it mutated into something different. in someways into something better. A catch all for all things. topics in themselves not warrenting a new thread. but added to gether i believe added to the EO community.
So i never cared that it changed but some seem to still see the value of a location thread. so people mentioned it to ldb. ldb then started this new thread. contrary to what some people are feeling it is not a attempt by communist to take over EO. or the Obama thought police taking your free speech away.
i have now started a new thread re-occuring monthly (september BAnter Thread).
This new thread is a open to any subject except cussing. second benifit is to clear up other threads. threads that want to be point specific and not cluttered with mindless dribble. mindless dribble is what the monthly banter thread is for.

I beg your pardon, but just to get back to the original thought, Dougtravels started the location thread....http://www.expeditersonline.com/forum/general-expediter-forum/35076-another-top-thread.html

transporter

Expert Expediter
letsrock. doug a little before my time. i just started posting when i heard somebody named doug was banned for some reason. why didnt his monthly location thread work? everybody seems to love it.

transporter

Expert Expediter
i read a articall you can train ducks to eat what ever weeds you have and or specific weeds. you just feed them specific weeds when they are babies.
greg i am impressed:)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Super Wal*Mart #0079. N 37º 05.146', W 094º 32.792',
Elev. 1029 ft.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
letsrock. doug a little before my time. i just started posting when i heard somebody named doug was banned for some reason. why didnt his monthly location thread work? everybody seems to love it.

Well,truth be told,he was banned many times for many reasons.:rolleyes:

And I see your join date was April 2008,so Doug was still here, he was just using many different names.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Since the wind is blowing SO hard here today, out of the south west, does that mean that it sucks really bad in Canada today? :rolleyes:

transporter

Expert Expediter
ok letsrock i see the thumb nail you posted. i dont remember when i posted mine. so lets give dougy his do's.
only thing thow is he sugested a thread. he didnt start one