September Banter & Location

BigWheeler

Seasoned Expediter
At home relaxing, been a rough month and figured I needed a break from the frustration. I will not think about trucking, a load or lack there of, only of how quiet the house is and how green my lawn looks. Does any one know what's on tv? Watched x factor tonight, just another idol if you ask me. Everyone have a good rest of your week, we hope to back at it Monday!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The yard?? The Lumber Yard?? OHHH THAT YARD!! :D

I am in Ala...and there is no one here to unload me...it didn't workout this time OVM....:rolleyes:

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Still in Carlisle. Moved from the Petro to the J. 194 came in last night. Watching the Tristate and Express 1 vans leave.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Sitting in Olive Branch. It was great sleeping weather warming up though.
Working on making some.decorations for the.convoy

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Unloaded in Ala at 0630 this morning, ran the Petro, put the house back together and went to bed...just got up and am heading to the "J" north on 20 for a shower and lunch....

mss1963

Expert Expediter
unloaded yesterday morning,Sitting at Jimmy's in Buffalo N.Y. waiting on Joe or Frankie to make it happen......getter done Load1.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still here...even the #1 guy did not want a possible to Mississippi...a 400 miler with almost an automatic 200 mile DH back out is not such a good thing....that is almost 50% DH....now if it were an 800 miler...25% DH is about there..:)

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Looks like I'm gonna be home all weekend. Had 1 offer of the the same load back up to Shippensburg I did on Tue for $127, 130 miles all in. Then sat in Carlisle for 2 days, then DH home yesterday. That was a losing load. Blew the week.

Guess Joe is still mad because I turned down a load he got when I got home to Baltimore in August. He should of read the notes!

Oh well, there is always next week.

Gonna give it till 6, then take the wife out to dinner.