September Banter & Location

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Big accident in front of "the yard" last night after a lady roared out of the bar down the street and launched her car into the creek leaving a trail of exploded garbage bags down Inkster Rd.
Tons of police fire and ambulance workers and one of our TT guys I believe helped drag her out through the back window. Good job!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
miscommunication...all is straighten out....:)

LOL Information highway has bumps as well....LOL

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
how does that work ? if you both moved and he got there before you, well that just the luck, or do they look at sit time when you move.

ken, why did he take your wait time away ? this losing wait time and position is something we havent dealt with yet. of course till about a week and a half after we started we didnt know about the position thing. knew if you turned down a load you lost your time towards paid layover, which is understandable and rite. dont quite understand the position thing though. i cant see it being an issue much except at the yard but anytime is a bummer. explain ??

There is no real lose to me....already have the 48hrs served...now Ron is ahead of me.....he said he'd turn the next load down....great guy that Ron!:D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Big accident in front of "the yard" last night after a lady roared out of the bar down the street and launched her car into the creek leaving a trail of exploded garbage bags down Inkster Rd.
Tons of police fire and ambulance workers and one of our TT guys I believe helped drag her out through the back window. Good job!

Yes, two of our tractor drivers went into the creek up to their chests. They broke the window out and stayed with her. The car was not filling up any higher so they stayed with her till fire and rescue got there and then helped to get her out.

Giant Shout Out to Floyd Berry and Ed Hardy for going above and beyond!

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Yes, two of our tractor drivers went into the creek up to their chests. They broke the window out and stayed with her. The car was not filling up any higher so they stayed with her till fire and rescue got there and then helped to get her out.

Giant Shout Out to Floyd Berry and Ed Hardy for going above and beyond!

Way to go Floyd and Ed. White Knights of the road in action!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Sitting down in Mississippi, hoping to head north soon to get stuff around for the convoy.

Had a fun trip last night. Woke Nick up from a dead sleep with a blood curdling scream. On a nice foggy two lane road in TN, a bear scared the crap out of me. Needless to say my driving time was up, and I kept him entertained for the last 3 hours of the trip.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Sitting down in Mississippi, hoping to head north soon to get stuff around for the convoy.

Had a fun trip last night. Woke Nick up from a dead sleep with a blood curdling scream. On a nice foggy two lane road in TN, a bear scared the crap out of me. Needless to say my driving time was up, and I kept him entertained for the last 3 hours of the trip.

Neat! Where's Daniel Boone when you need him? Oh yea, he's not around anymore! Lol

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
had a call for one goin to minneapolis but didnt get that one either. maybe second shift will have better luck.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Joe called and we hugged and made up...over our miscommunication.....LOL....:D

if no load by 8pm...paid move to Ohio...