September Banter & Location

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Checkin in....Lincoln Lawyer...next THOR....:D

Red Box has a special....buck for the 1st .50 for the 2nd...:p

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Belvidere Ill..at the local Wal-mart...thinkin i might walk over to the Applebees across the street...

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Checkin in....Lincoln Lawyer...next THOR....:D

Red Box has a special....buck for the 1st .50 for the 2nd...:p

After you've watched 'The Lincoln Lawyer', will you say what you thought of it? I really liked the book, and the movie is usually disappointing - but not always....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
And it's prime time again for tv...first 2 and 1/2 men without Charley Sheen...he's being replaced by Aston Kutcher.

And the new Castle starts at 9!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
got two pieces of info from down there shadow. friday was was some kind of holiday and most didnt work over the weekend, also t/t have been doing the same as you asked. carrying two and three loads outta there cheap. hope you get two or three soon.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Just bought 43 movies for $40 bucks down here...... Lol

I see you went and seen Blockbuster. He always gives us a deal. Next time we meet up I need to burn a copy of Brides Maids, as I have been trying to get a copy for about two months. I might burn some others as well if I don't already have them in my collection.

Currently at the yard. Kinda funny, we DH out to Mass for that benefit gathering, then we get a load coming back home yesterday. Sunday was used for some much needed recouperation.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a Sunday load to West Point, MS. Delivered it when they opened Monday morning. Went to the little truck stop in town got some sleep and headed up to Jackson, TN. Rain yesterday, a little drizzle and gloomy now. Hoping for a good load today.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a Sunday load to West Point, MS. Delivered it when they opened Monday morning. Went to the little truck stop in town got some sleep and headed up to Jackson, TN. Rain yesterday, a little drizzle and gloomy now. Hoping for a good load today.

As opposed to a bad load?....LOL:p

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
MMMM i love salsa and eggs...scrambled with a bunch chorizo, topped woth salsa, and a side of fried green tomatoes....MMMM:D