March 2017 this and that.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a terrible day... shipper damaged my BRAND NEW VAN ... then unwittingly drove 70 miles with nearly 6000lbs onboard... no joke I thought it was the wind and bol was 3000 my limit ...I'm angry went to town with safety to be continued tomorrow. I don't even know what I should be doing now..
At least I'm home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope they get it fixed for you.

P.S.: don't you wish you were still at AAMC. Almost never had problem with shippers and weight.

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the shipper, and apparently my company isn't supposed to be picking this up! BOL has Estes picking it up, my company got the load from landstar, so now I have to wait until they get it sorted it!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy St Patrick's Day!
8b3f0c09ca223f2f4606bff1d62113ea.jpg

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load was canceled by the shipper because I'm not sub contracted by Estes!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
The average price of regular gasoline at the pump nationwide was $2.29 a gallon in February, up 31 percent from a year earlier, AAA data show. In February 2016, the fuel touched $1.696 at a time when the price of crude dropped to $26.05 a barrel in New York, the lowest since 2003.......according to Energy Information Administration data

so have your rates gone up 31%.....and are you one of them lucky guys that your carrier has recently lowered the base rate to .75.....because you know.....they need it more then you...

Percentage wise I'm not sure yet but my money has gone up drastically since February. Cant find time to put numbers on paper yet
Fuel saving have increased dramatically.
And yes, for now, I'm feeling lucky :D

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Sitting getting unloaded in New Carlisle Indiana. Had the worst shipper last night, loaded my trailer BUT didn't turn the light green on the dock nor come out and tell me he was done. So I sit for 2 hours minding my own. Decided to take a nap since I'm waiting for the stuff to get finished. Well take a 20 get walk around the building trying to find an entrance walk thru the front door, walk all the back to shipping the dude says glad you came in I was about to go home. He said I figured you were asleep so I didn't want to bother you. Nice gestured but caused me to get to my consignee with 2 minutes on my 14

Reactions: brokcanadian