March 2017 this and that.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So for anyone interested in the Truckweigh...US number 1 301-722-6000 installation manual can be downloaded...looks simple enough, but requires you to load at GVWR to calibrate once

Now that I know its available for leaf springs, it's on my list

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded, Louisville to Farmington Hills, MI. Hard to believe they moved all the vans out this morning, looking good for freight!
They probably didn't teams always get prefer treatment ...XPO..:p
The deal is we went from 7 of 7 last night to 1 of 1 when I checked about 1030 this morning. We have been offered legit teem loads when we were deep into the line up before.
Judy and I were offered teams run over a weekend that a solo could do....and when slow we got 500-600 mile loads deep in the order to keep us running...they've always favoured the teams....its where the money is...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The average price of regular gasoline at the pump nationwide was $2.29 a gallon in February, up 31 percent from a year earlier, AAA data show. In February 2016, the fuel touched $1.696 at a time when the price of crude dropped to $26.05 a barrel in New York, the lowest since 2003.......according to Energy Information Administration data

so have your rates gone up 31%.....and are you one of them lucky guys that your carrier has recently lowered the base rate to .75.....because you know.....they need it more then you...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The average price of regular gasoline at the pump nationwide was $2.29 a gallon in February, up 31 percent from a year earlier, AAA data show. In February 2016, the fuel touched $1.696 at a time when the price of crude dropped to $26.05 a barrel in New York, the lowest since 2003.......according to Energy Information Administration data

so have your rates gone up 31%.....and are you one of them lucky guys that your carrier has recently lowered the base rate to .75.....because you know.....they need it more then you...
Some of us don't have to worry about it. :pokepoke:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Company boy! :pokepoke:

Reactions: brokcanadian

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Company boy! :pokepoke:
Although, I do have a budget I have to meet.

accountant.jpg