March 2017 this and that.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just saw something I've never seen before. A flat bed with a jet fuselage strapped to it driving down the interstate

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Air freight Perhaps?

f4b41f63dbbf4112582d6ed57778e9af.jpg
In a twist of irony airline engines cannot be flown

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Watching the cat cam..let 3 out and it's going to warm up to 55 here today.
Watching the giraffe cam..no baby yet but it's neat to see how April reacts to her keepers.
Watching the phone cam to make sure my adorable hubby is all right!

Busy Busy Busy!!!:)
It almost feels like the giraffe cam scam. Stealing hours of our time watching April. LOL.
We hit a high of 90 yesterday but cooling down to a high of 80 today. Bright and sunny but the biggest problem is the pollen is thick and allergies are running rampan. Wally World's OTC allergy med shelves were almost empty last night. Guess I'll stay in and watch some more of April. Enjoy your day. ;)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
She had a moment in the middle of the night.. they think the baby is shifting into the birth canal! Just watched the owners video from this morning!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh the pain...

Just finished assembling a new shelf unit for the van. Got it all set up, then realized a major problem. I just filled up the space I need to move my bed to when I only have 1 skid, so I would now have to lose my bed :eek:

Taking it apart and returning it would be a PIA, so looks like I got a new shelf unit for the house. I'm not losing my bed with only 1 skid on board :rolleyes: