March 2017 this and that.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh the pain...

Just finished assembling a new shelf unit for the van. Got it all set up, then realized a major problem. I just filled up the space I need to move my bed to when I only have 1 skid, so I would now have to lose my bed :eek:

Taking it apart and returning it would be a PIA, so looks like I got a new shelf unit for the house. I'm not losing my bed with only 1 skid on board :rolleyes:
Did those shelves come with the bow ?because you know our walls are shaped like a football

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh the pain...

Just finished assembling a new shelf unit for the van. Got it all set up, then realized a major problem. I just filled up the space I need to move my bed to when I only have 1 skid, so I would now have to lose my bed :eek:

Taking it apart and returning it would be a PIA, so looks like I got a new shelf unit for the house. I'm not losing my bed with only 1 skid on board :rolleyes:
Did those shelves come with the bow ?because you know our walls are shaped like a football

Naw, short enough that it didn't matter ;)

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Oh the pain...

dang....did ya have a "duh" moment? lol

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh the pain...

dang....did ya have a "duh" moment? lol

Yupper, and not the first one today :rolleyes:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So Ford Louisville gets dumber everyone I come here..3 docks later everyone refuses to unload a straight..5 min argument @ door 20 as to why I can't drop trailer in A lot.. So here we sit.
581bc01b75def9a5e298adb5284d6ce1655d6f2b98f1b691b1c02d20e954c07f.jpg

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a terrible day... shipper damaged my BRAND NEW VAN ... then unwittingly drove 70 miles with nearly 6000lbs onboard... no joke I thought it was the wind and bol was 3000 my limit ...I'm angry went to town with safety to be continued tomorrow. I don't even know what I should be doing now..
At least I'm home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded, Louisville to Farmington Hills, MI. Hard to believe they moved all the vans out this morning, looking good for freight!
They probably didn't teams always get prefer treatment ...XPO..:p
The deal is we went from 7 of 7 last night to 1 of 1 when I checked about 1030 this morning. We have been offered legit teem loads when we were deep into the line up before.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a terrible day... shipper damaged my BRAND NEW VAN ... then unwittingly drove 70 miles with nearly 6000lbs onboard... no joke I thought it was the wind and bol was 3000 my limit ...I'm angry went to town with safety to be continued tomorrow. I don't even know what I should be doing now..
At least I'm home

Wow ... thats why anytime they say over 2500 lbs. or after 1 skid is on my van and its squatting ... i stop the forklift driver and say Stop i need to see these skids Weighed .... SHIPPERS LIE ... protect your property ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At least I'm home

Dang do you get a picture? Must of been sitting kinda low.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow ... thats why anytime they say over 2500 lbs. or after 1 skid is on my van and its squatting ... i stop the forklift driver and say Stop i need to see these skids Weighed .... SHIPPERS LIE ... protect your property ...

The worse of it is IT didn't squat so bad! I didn't even know till I got to the receiver and they where flabbergasted that it was in my van only then did it get weighed 5837...1 skid set dead center it really didn't look abnormal! I was such a weight lunatic with my old sprinter . 2nd load and I get a ringer....wanting the $$$ made me sloppy NO MORE!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The worse of it is IT didn't squat so bad! I didn't even know till I got to the receiver and they where flabbergasted that it was in my van only then did it get weighed 5837...1 skid set dead center it really didn't look abnormal! I was such a weight lunatic with my old sprinter . 2nd load and I get a ringer....wanting the $$$ made me sloppy NO MORE!

Did Tricky Ricky or Dirty Dave get you the Load ...?
I think Barb is the Head Cheese of Safety ... good luck dealing with that ...lol

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At least I'm home

This has been on my mind for awhile, need to do some research...it seems to be getting more important to have some idea of what's going on

Van Weigh - Vehicle Overload Protection, Brash | Weighing Equipment | Sales | Service | Calibration